• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

One quick question...

Can you actually die when you're playing as Mickey? I have seen nobody die as Mickey but I assume you can die though since Mickey does have an HP bar. I know this may be stupid but I'm curious. :s
  2. X

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

Yea I know Mysterious. I just want to get other peoples' opinion as well if they've played Proud mode on both KH2FM+ and regular KH2. :s
  3. X

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

I got my KH2FM+ at play-asia.com. I think there are a few stores out in the US that sell it. I know there is a store close to where I live that sells KH2FM+ though. :s And I used swap magic + magic keys on my PS2 to play KH2FM+. I'm wondering if we can get back to my initial question. =\ Do you...
  4. X

kingdom hearts 2 final mix+

I think only for ps2. So far the only systems that it can be played on are the Japanese PS3, Japanese PS2 and a modded PS2. I think that's about it. :s I doubt it will be on any other platform.
  5. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

For ES' big giant blue ball attack, it's best to dodge roll into it because when you dodge roll, you're invincible. So if you time it right, the ball will blow up and you will be unharmed. If you use guard, it will deflect the giant blue ball for a bit but will go after you again after like 2-3...
  6. X

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

I haven't asked him that though. Well...that's just what I heard but there's nothing like experiencing it. =] I read the most recent Terra thread and I've heard them talking about Terra being more aggressive in Critical than Proud. But like I said I don't know. These are just things that I've...
  7. X

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

I heard that from a friend that played KH2FM+ on critical. So let's say Sora has 120 HP. In critical mode, Sora would only have 60 HP. I believe that is the same with Goofy and Donald as well about only obtaining half the HP but I'm not sure though. =\ Edit: Well...I do know on Critical mode...
  8. X

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

Are you sure Critical is 4x? o_O;;; I heard Critical is just Proud Mode but half the HP. Hmm....but I don't know since I've only played proud so far.
  9. X

KH2FM+ Difficulty....

For those of you who've played proud mode in KH2FM+, do you find it harder than the regular KH2 proud mode? I find it harder but it may just be me. o_O; I'm wondering what you guys/gals think. :o
  10. X

Hey everybody!

Hey everybody! I'm new here and yea....if you'd like to be friends feel free to PM me. Here's a little info on myself. Occupation: Student Age: 19 (going to be 20) Currently Playing: KH2FM+ Music: Hip-hop, j-pop, punk. Basically anything but country. I don't know what else to say but I guess...
Back