• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Passion Discussion Thread

So is there any idea on when the full version of Sanctuary will come out?
  2. R

Naruto Can you please upload it to Mega upload? All the ones at U-Online aren't working ofr me or have reached limits already....
  3. R

Naruto just posted that site! And it weird but really cool....
  4. R

ZOMG-Hikki=hotness
  5. R

to ZOMGs-isn't it just sposed to be a mistake? like someone went- zOMG!!!!! hm?
  6. R

Thats not hikari backwards! That simple and Clean! :p And that is freaky!
  7. R

Awesome! Keep trying sounds like a great new single! CAn't wait till it comes out!
  8. R

ZOMG- It was- i was amazed! :P
  9. R

Unrelavent-Naruto I love your Avatar (on Hikki's forum i like it more cuz its bigger :D)
  10. R

WOW!!! I finally found a way to watch the live passion/broken dreams video and WOW! I love it!!! Utada Hikaru just amazed me-i mean the way she talks in Japanese and then sings English just amazes me! And passion was beautiful. Great-worth the time figuring out my stupid computer. ;P
  11. R

Yes i will. ;-P
  12. R

Yes i do, and I'm sure NarutoEXE has all three versions and more fanmade remix's. I like The original Passion the best i think.... And Chazzard Hazzard-So what if he is-the song is great and so is Utada. What's wrong with him likeing it alot?
  13. R

How about no...
  14. R

i dont know....It just seem like she wasn't being herself. (note-Easy breezy video) It just wasn't like her japanese stuff is all... Dang, Passion fell in the charts...
  15. R

Haha-wait and see..... I really hope she comes out wiht many more english albums, even though exodus was kinda weird. It seemed like she tried to go slut-like to fit in with people like Britany Spears or Christina Agulaira. I really liked Exodus but some of the lyrics in some of the songs were...
  16. R

THATS GREAT!!!! I dont have to order the cd from japan and wait forever to get it!! i can just go out and buy it! Speaking of CD passion-i ordered mine and they changed the wait time for it to be shipped when it came out, SO i wont be getting Passion till January. Damn.... (And does anyone...
  17. R

NOOOOO the live download wont work for me!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO -crawls up in a ball, dies-
  18. R

ZOMG-i havent visited it a day and everything is new!! All the new downloads and stuff!!! YAY I love Passion, such a great song.....
  19. R

THANK YOU AGAIN NARUTO!!!! WOW-the song is awesome!!!! I mean its really good!!! I wish it were longer though....
  20. R

Sorry but can anybody post a different site for downloading the Orchestral version of passion?(and the cutscene if you could...?) My computer doesn't seem to like that site....:(
Back