• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Question with BbS

Will the game region locked and is the system region locked? (sorry if this is in the wrong area.)
  2. D

AVT's Master?

Ive been hearing about AVT's master is in birth by sleep and i cant find one think about this master. is this some crazy talk made up by a guy on the fourms or is this true, if truwe post a link to a photo or a article about the master.
  3. D

Unused King Boss

I saw a picture of the unused King boss in KH II. could somebody repost the image on this topic. Strawberry Edit:
  4. D

Unlock characters on days?

sorry im wrong, im at 296. but no goofy.
  5. D

Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Request

I was looking if anyone would become my brother. My Brother Name is Roxas13, and my health is 490.
  6. D

For the Wii?

Well, I think it beacuse, CoM did not get a FM, It got a different title. Thats why I think It would come out on wii as Kingdom hearts: RE 358\2 Days. Anyway IGN says that they are working on one.
  7. D

Other World

This is a Kingdom Hearts Only World.
  8. D

Game Questions

Sorry for repost.
  9. D

Game Questions

Then you fight a boss like the boss in Deep Jungle with that crazy human who hasa a shotgun. but hes not there......
  10. D

Question

In days, Roxas falls into a coma and the members in CoM are not in the rest of the game, besides axel. Somebody else may have said this.......
  11. D

Unlock characters on days?

I got donald before day 199. Still not goofy.
Back