• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You that's fine! :P I'll take it. lol I haven't picked up this game in awhile. Last time I did I erased all my data so I could start fresh..... Now I'm not so sure that was a good idea. :P
  2. M

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I doubt a sequel will be made. I can see TWEWY becoming a manga series, but a sequel (especially on the Wii) isn't clicking for me.
  3. M

Eyeshield 21

Ah c'mon! Please tell me that there's some sort of Eyeshield 21 love around here somewhere. This manga has taken up so much of my time for the past couple of weeks. It's amazing! I can't say I'm a big fan of the anime though. I know that it's a comical series (to be taken lightly), but I...
  4. M

Lit ► Gates of Fire

I was wondering if anyone else has enjoyed reading this book like I have. I'm only about halfway through, but it's one of the best books I've ever read (mind you, this is coming from a guy who doesn't read all that often). Any opinions?
  5. M

I was the same way. With most games, I get too excited when they're released overseas and I spoil the story. I didn't even know about this game until a week before its release so I wasn't able to do that to myself. :P I'm glad I didn't though. The story is one of the pieces that make this a...
  6. M

xehanorts appearance

Wait, how is it known that Terra, Ven, and the Dark Soldier merge with Master Xehanort? Since when do people fuse together? I only remember Sora and Roxas (as well as Namine and Kairi) doing that, but two of them were Nobodies. What allows them the chance to do that here?
  7. M

i need to jump back into it as well. i might start from scratch again.
  8. M

I hope square-enix doesn't do that to themselves. You can only tute the same horn for so long. making unique games like TWEWY is definitely worth it. Otherwise, the FFs will get dull and repetitive.
  9. M

((Spoilers)) Do you even fight Saix?

Good, sounds great! Thanks.
  10. M

((Spoilers)) Do you even fight Saix?

^ Do you fight him at some point? If so, can I see some footage?
  11. M

Question

Do you see Wakka and Tidus in this game?
  12. M

Hottest Character in KH2

Ah...the typical "HOTNESS" topic.:rolleyes: Oh well, I suppose I can participate this time. *ponders* Mine's a three-way tie between Kairi, Ariel, and Namine.:p
  13. M

Deep Dive World

That fight between Roxas and Sora is the sweetest thing I've seen from this game...:eek: Amazing. Just...amazing.
  14. M

Xigbar Boss Battle

:eek: Battles like that excite me more than you know. The bosses in this game are far more interesting than any in the first.
  15. M

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

There is plenty of footage on youtube. I've seen at least three of them.
  16. M

Final form in action

Right! He's just floating around and his keyblades are tearing them apart. lol Sora, *says in squeeky voice*"You're a monster!"
  17. M

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

I heard that it activates when you're low on life and you get hit while attempting to drive. Don't have a clue if it's true though. Experimentation will probably answer it anyway.
  18. M

Final form in action

Are you kiddin' me?! Sora's a BEAST in Final Form. Uuuhh... I agree, this transformation is OVERPOWERED big time! I'll use is sparingly.
  19. M

A bunch of new Hollow Bastion videos

Wow! So many heartless at one time....*sigh* How can people call this game easy?!
  20. M

A bunch of new Hollow Bastion videos

Apparantly the FF characters assist you at certain points!! Awesome! I get to fight alongside Yuffie AND Tifa!!:p
Back