• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Of course I enjoyed fighting Sephiroth at like level 50 he totally destroys you but I just keep coming back really the only challenge at that point, Then it has to be Xemnas only because of the reaction command when you scale up the building I always hit it on the second command. I liked...
  2. C

FNG over here

Whats up people I am new duh or I wouldnt be posting here, anyway I am a huge KH fan and glad to find a place where I can discuss it with people who share my interest.
  3. C

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Yeah thats pretty much what I did fall back and when he does that fire move I just move away from him. I didnt even know you could hit him when he did that so didnt even go in close. I used sonic alot and i...
  4. C

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Yeah I beat the whole thing 100 percent it wasnt that difficult although I did buy the strategy guide to help me, I beat Sephiroth on my own though on like level 68
  5. C

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

What I wished they kept in KH2 was that move after you blocked somebody and then you would quickly dash foward and slice your opponent that cool as heck to me. They had a move similar but not as cool.
Back