• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Martial arts

I apologize if I've blundered in posting this thread here. If this proves to be the case, I'll delete and relocate it immediately. ------------------------------- I was wondering if there are any practicing martial artists on these forums. I believe I may have made a thread similar to this...
  2. S

taking my leave for a bit

With a new semester of college drawing ever closer, I think it's about time I take my leave of this place for a bit. I'm going to try to really focus on my studies this time around, so my appearances here will probably be sporadic at best. If you fancy to chat with me, try catching me on aim...
  3. S

Another story from yours truly

I can't imagine there's anywhere else on these forums remotely fitting a place for me to share this story. This little incident took place a couple of days ago, and I've been sharing it with my friends. I figure a few of the denizens here would get a giggle out of this tale, so I come once...
  4. S

Help/Support ► Love Problem....Can you guys help me?

Give it time, mate. If she doesn't come around, perhaps it's just not meant to be, and all that cliche BS Honestly, having been in a few long distance relationships, I'd say your best bet for a healthy relationship is to just stay friends. It's entirely up to you, though. You know the...
  5. S

Oh, what the hell?

Here's something that happened yesterday that I thought you might all get a giggle out of: With my parents currently out of town, my younger brother decided now is probably the best time for a party. Not being particularly interested in the whole party scene, my brother told me what was going...
  6. S

Anime Expo

I apologize if we have a designated area to talk about conventions, but I didn't see any after glancing through the forums. If it's a problem, I'll delete this post. Anyway, Anime Expo is quickly approaching. It'll be held from June 29 - July 2 at Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach...
  7. S

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days

I was interested to find out if anyone else has been keeping up with this series. I've already purchased and read all four volumes available in the US. I must say, I find it rather ironic that I much prefer this alternate universe to the source material. I consider myself rather jaded in most...
  8. S

please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

I suppose my arrival merits some sort of introduction... I go by many names. Most know me as either Tyler or Shin. It is indeed a rare occasion that someone still addresses me as Shinigami. Shin or Shini will more than suffice typically. My younger brother, D-Aros, mentioned that I should...
Back