• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Vanitas' identity

ive read the spoiler thread and stopped reading it halfway, i regret reading it in the first place. But i wouldnt mind however, to find out Vanitas' face looks like. anyone got the image of his real identity?
  2. M

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) wow, isa's reminds me of kazuya from tekken, the hair i mean xD
  3. M

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! oh...allright, ill look for the reports then, thanks
  4. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! crap, i paid too much attention to the cutscene than the text O.O thats it im gnna play 358/2 days again
  5. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! yeah, axel and roxas are gay. nahh kidding, still doesnt explain why saix is so bossy, wouldnt he shown at least some emotions towards axel (or maybe roxas)? or did something happened between them as Lea and whoever saix was
  6. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! hahah unless ders a craaaazy fan thats dying for the Boxart hahaha
  7. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! LOL somebody break into the case and grab da game! xD
  8. M

Saix: Yes or no?

LOL, yes i reckon. gotta love saix's sideburns xD
Back