• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Why is 358/2 Days delayed?

who knows why it could be any thing but i realy don't care the longer they have it the more hipe <center><b><a href="http://www.geocities.com/lilndnplaya/noclick.html">DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!</a></center></B>
  2. P

Kingdumb hearts spoof.

iv watched that.......it sucks
  3. P

Need help with Ultima weapon!!!!!

I don't realy now how i din't even have enough stuf to make one but when I wen't to check i could get one and i din't cheat so i can tell you how just keep looking.....and good luck.
  4. P

bye

i'm going away for a weak so bye:thumbsup: have fun with out me
  5. P

Most Annoying Heartless

the spell caster things ugh i hate them
  6. P

WTH?

I knwo how to do it its easy get gameshark or armax and use the cheat to be roxas then the cheat to fight riku.
  7. P

theriy about Sephiroth and BBS

um i made the thery my self so listen 1i don't care waht people think of me 2it was a thery i'v thawt up my self so duh it probly is not valid 3i'm not that famelyer with most of the stuf on the website but i'm working on it so oh well for now
  8. P

theriy about Sephiroth and BBS

Sense Sephiroth wasen't always evill i think that he will be good and go bad during the game cause he turned evill durnig FFVII Crisses Core and i also think that he i will be in your party like Cloud in kh1 and you can get cloud in your party bye doing the things(cloud will give you a key blade...
  9. P

SUP

:) hi i'm kinda new i'v only recently started doing more thingd here so...................HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and...
  10. P

King's Letter

prbly some ridle that will be like this blah blah blah hearts blah blah blah light blah blah draknes blah blah need help
Back