• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Favorite Focus

aqua then ven then terra
  2. B

TVA's keychain

i love aqua's keyblade even more
  3. B

BBS travel methods

i think Terra's is a jet ski, Ventus's is a board and Aqua's is kind of a plane thingy (or somthing like that)
  4. B

BBS Release day + Price

can you play a japanese game on an american psp or do ya need a japanese one?
  5. B

Which will be the hardest?

i really think we need to relax and just keep our FOCUS on the truth that Aqua is the strongest
  6. B

Which will be the hardest?

I for one think aqua's will be the hardest since She's well the 1 i think shall become master before terra and ventus and just causes she's zetta strong and overly sexy >:3
  7. B

Who will you play as first

aqua ven then terra since i dont like him >:3
  8. B

More in-depth summary of Ep. 3 [Spoilers]

the hooded guy or girl is not of the org xiii
  9. B

BBS Gameplay Question

right my back sorry
  10. B

BBS Gameplay Question

i thinkthe whole d-link thing is armor related
  11. B

BBS Gameplay Question

fire blazer ,thunder jet ,speed rave are mode's photon rush ,star burst are shoot locks there is also D-link and focus but i know nothing of them .
  12. B

bbs leveling up

maybe the armor grow as you go up a rank (not saying there is ranks in the game that we know of yet but still)
  13. B

Who Do You Want To Voice MX?

the dude who plays valdamort i think he be good
  14. B

bbs having another story?

all three game are ithink as long as the first game or longer each
  15. B

Master Xehonort

maybe master's can turn their keyblade's into a sphere thingy and morph it into other things or weapons like what the lingering sentiment / sentinel did .
  16. B

Master Xehonort

he was fighting off three and what about the whole turning his keyblade in to a sphere thing?
  17. B

Master Xehonort

why must the joy die ?
  18. B

Master Xehonort

What makes Xehanort a master? beside the keychain.
  19. B

Riku and Xion connection

they connected since if they weren't xion would not have turned into riku for that small time.
  20. B

4 elements

why is tetsuya not showing any info on aqua?
Back