• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: My Story

um, Im taking your advice and setting spaces to make it easier to read please leave ur opinions
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Star of Nothing

its hard to comment when you haven't written anything yet your idea seems good but unless i see how you put it in writing, and where your story leads its hard to post my opinion
  3. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: A new journey

like i said if you're just writing for no point whatsoever just to pass time then no need to listen to my comments but if you're serious about a fan fic then they're just pointers
  4. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: A new journey

LOL so random its funny, while I do agree with the above post I wouldn't have said it so bluntly but Golden heart is right first script is kind of annoying, all it has are actions and dialogue, so unless you're writing a parody, its best to stick to novel form. um use more adjectives, verbs...
  5. C

What is negative combo?

well just in case you didn't know in order to kill a boss you have to hit them with a finishing blow, meaning if you have a really long combo you can't kill the boss (trust me when fighting bosses like sephiroth this can make a difference) negative combo takes a way a hit from your combo making...
  6. C

Chapter 3: A New Journey Sora leaped onto the Gummi Ship with great anticipation, and excitement. Sora and his friends had spent the last week searching in various planets they had visited, for the King or Riku, to no avail. But now Sora believed they had a new lead, he felt it, and so he had...
  7. C

that one took like an hour to write, sometimes it takes me a few minutes to find good words to use and try not to repeat words so im grateful for my vocabulary it helps, ocassionally i'll pull out a book i've read, and take some adjectives,verbs etc. Anyways, hope you like Chp. 2 leave any comments
  8. C

Chapter 2: The True Keyblade Master With a new resolve, and confident that he could beat the kid, Sora fought with renewed strength. As Sora took another step backwards, he realized he was cornered at the edge of the balcony. Roxas saw this as the perfect opportunity to end the fight, but Sora...
  9. C

nvm i'll do it now i got nothin to do
  10. C

Come on read it please, it looks big but it took me like 2 minutes tops to read
  11. C

Port Royal

hated the pirates, hated the fact that the town and all of port royal only has 3 people living in it, hated the coin collecting boss, hated Will turner, But Hell I LOVED Jack
  12. C

V for Vendetta

seen it? it rocks british accent, knives, natalie portman, its all good
  13. C

Well I wrote this a long time ago, before KH 2 when the only thing we knew bout Roxas was that he was blonde. This is purely fictional and although takes place after KH, it does not follow KH2's story whatsoever, this is due to the fact that before KH2 i always thought that Roxas was a bad guy...
Back