• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Name Change

Where do you go/what do you need to do to get a name change?
  2. M

Name That Song

OK, here's what you do in this game. You type some lyrics to a song, and the person below you has to fgure out what song it is. Please italicise your lyrics, like this EXAMPLE: Metsuki_Aoi- *insterts song lyrics here* Random KH member- *insterts song title here* *inserts song lyrics here*...
  3. M

RP Profile

Name: Gallahad Hunnett Age: 289 (looks in his 20's) Sex: Male Weapons: Two beautiful, strong scimitars Race: Dark Elf Height: 5'4" Weight: 128 Eyes: Dark purple Hair: Long, white Appearance: History: A survivor of the raid on his house, he escapes from the dark elf and all the inner...
  4. M

bass guitar

i recently bought a bass guitar. i need some beginners tabs, like insanerly easy ones. does anyone have any insanely easy bass tabs?
  5. M

Mobile Suit G Gundam

Anyone ever watched the old gundam anime G Gundam? i think it's been the best gundam series so far. domon and raine and all them were just cool characters ^.^ i've recently found all the episodes on myspace and have been re-watching them. a tad bit corny for today's standards but still awesome...
  6. M

Xehanort

KH1's ANsem was Xehanort's Heartless. KH2's Xehanort was Xehanort's Nobody. Both were destroyed. When a Heartless and a Nobody couple are destroyed, doesn't that mean that they return to the original body? So shoudn't Xehanort have been returned to normal now? There should only be ONE Xehanort...
  7. M

Scar's Nobody

I just started thinking about this... Before you fight car on your first time through Pride Lands, that one Org. XIII member said that Scar had become a Heartless. So where was Scar's Nobody? Normally someone that strong has a strong Nobody. Was it his ghost? That big dude you fight the second...
  8. M

custom keyblade

i heard from this kid on another website that after you complete Kingdom Hearts II, you can make your own custom keyblade. Is this true?
  9. M

beginning/ending theme song

Does anyone like the song, "Simple and Clean" - Utada Hikaru? Y'know, the beginning/ending theme to this game? I listen to heavy metal and stuff bet yet this song still reaches out to me and I kinda like it a lot haha.
  10. M

Crack Parodies

Has anyone watched the Kingdom Hearts Crack Parodies on YouTube by; ox0UchihaSasuke0xo ??? Those things are fricking hilarious, I love them!
  11. M

Where to find it?

I'm on Ebay right now, and I looked up Final Mix. Is there any English versions to it? Because all I can find are Japanese versions. And if there isnt, how do you translate it?
  12. M

beating video games

does anyone get sad when they beat a video game? i beat kingdom hearts 2 about an hour ago, and as i watched the credits i was like, really sad. it's like you get into the game so much that you just don't want it to end, y'know?
  13. M

Fanfiction ► Spirit of the Elves

hey guys, i'm not gonna post the next chapter unless i get some feedback on the current chapter.
  14. M

Chapter Two Natalie and Joaquin stare at the woman in confusion and her smiling face turns to a frustrated tone. “You didn’t understand a word I just said, did you? Well, no matter. I am Arche Clamentine, Queen of the Elves. My husband, Shae Clamentine, is the King of the Elves. I know that...
  15. M

Yes, Vlad is a very important character. But that was only the prologue, I don't tend to make my characters talk much in prologues. Here's chapter one. Chapter One “Hey, Joaquin, hurry up! You’re gonna be late for school!” Joaquin’s older sister, Beth, yells to him from the bottom of the...
  16. M

Prologue In the year 1300 a.d. there was an abundance of race, the most popular being the Gnomes, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Trolls, Vampires, Werewolfs, and Faeries. But, in the year 1400 a.d. that all changed. The humans, in their quest for power, minds were poisoned against the other races...
  17. M

Need help

Ok, so to move farther in Atlantica I need the spell Magnera and I can't find it. ALSO! Olympus Colliseum, Pride Rock, Agrabah and Halloween Town are all missing or covered on the map and aren't accessible. What do I have to do to get them back?
  18. M

Fanfiction ► Gabriel's Story

Alright, I'll make it smaller next time. I figured bigger font would mean easier to read but ok, I'll keep it sane ^.^
  19. M

Ok. So instead of busting on my font why not give me critisizm on the actual writing? I'll try not to screw up next time.
  20. M

It was a dark and damp night on the streets of Paranore Village. Not a man nor animal was in sight. The doors to Inn's were closed, the homes shone no light from their windows, and even the drunks who wander the street late at night were missing. They all knew that something was not right...
Back