• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Gummi Ships

When creating your own gummi ship there is a 'cost' of how much can be on your ship...is there anyway you can bring the raise up (I already used the ability to sacrifice one tenny sheep for more cost)
  2. X

I'm missing one sleight can anybody help???

I'm level 83 and I'm just leveling up to 99 trying to beat them game fully and I'm missing one sleight... -When you go to edit your deck and press square it shows you sleights and one of mine is ????????? its in between Thunder Raid and Firaga burst i did all the key to...
  3. X

Wats an easy way to get key to reward cards???

I found an easy way... I'm going through all the worlds and opening the key to rewards rooms -You can only hold one key to rewards card at a time so dont waste your time trying to get like 10 at once -When you want a key to rewards card go to Destinty Island and get in as many battles until you...
  4. X

Wats an easy way to get key to reward cards???

i beat the game and I'm going through the worlds opening the key to rewards room opening the chests but i ran out of cards to open them...whats an easy way to get the "key to rewards card"
  5. X

Would anybody happen to have???

There was this site that was like a page on the whole description of KH3 and it actually explained the trailer wit the 3 characters(one looking like Roxas) the road of keyblades and sometin about Chasers
  6. X

What system???

Whenever I looked up somewhere about Final Mix II+ (and i think there is just a Final Mix I & II idk) it says it wasn't released in USA :( only Japan so what can I actually get it for to play wit???
  7. X

Riku's R/R question

8. X

Riku's R/R question

IF you mean how I use that blank black card yeah I get them back instantly but after a while I only get like one or two cards back and there is no way to get them back
  9. X

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Axel the second time before Marluxia hands down. I had to level up atleast 10 times and change my deck everytime cause he always broke everything or the sleights were weak And after I beat him I beat Marluxia in one try I thought he would be hard but I beat him about 3 times Axel should've...
  10. X

I need somebody to explain something???

I thought playing this would explain something inbetween one and two would explain alot but I dont understand what it has to do w/ Sora at all...all I kon is why Sora is in that sleeping pod in #2 and what happened to Riku So can anybody explain whats been goin on and what is proves
  11. X

Riku's R/R question

Oh I'm in Wonderland and my cards suck and when I fight the Joker thing I run out of cards quick and its not like I can use an elixer to get them back so what do i do when I only have like one card in my deck
  12. X

Riku's R/R question

I'm doing Riku's Reverse/Rebirth and have a question... I know you cant edit your deck but it seems like my cards are getting weaker i had 7's and up in my deck but now all i have is cards that are 5-1 So whats the deal how do i get stronger cards in my deck
  13. X

Chain of Memories question

I'm starting to understand how the cards actually work and am now kickin heartless booty but my questions are: What's an easy way to get back premium cards? -I used a premium bonus on rooms and turn all my cards into premium cards but when i fight a boss and i have to recharge cards i only get...
Back