• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Deep Dive =/= Kingdom Hearts II

i think the creators of the game thought ahead. i think deep dive was actually for all purposes intended meant for 358/2 days. it gaves us an appetizer of KHII but an entree of 358/2 days
  2. L

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

hi this is my first post so dont be mean, but is it possible that Shion/Xion is the combined nobody of sora and kairi, because if u recall in KH1 sora had kairi's heart locked in his own, when he used the dark keyblade he opened his heart to free kairi and became a heartless, giving birth to...
  3. L

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

hi this is my first post so dont be mean, but is it possible that Shion/Xion is the combined nobody of sora and kairi, because if u recall in KH1 sora had kairi's heart locked in his own, when he used the dark keyblade he opened his heart to free kairi and became a heartless, giving birth to...
Back