• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

'Proud' Mode?..

These are the Modes for Kingdom Hearts ll including Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ : Begginner Mode : Beat the Game on the Easiest Mode Standard Mode : Have to beat Jiminy's Journel to get Secret Ending Proud Mode : Hardest Mode in the Game ( Except for Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ ) just beat...
  2. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yea, that's what I thought, like around next year..Thanks.Looks fun to play^^
  3. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Slim, I don't know why just like it..
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Just my luck..I had a PSP then I sold it and bought a PS2 with the money I sold it with..It was $250.00 when I bought it now there only $160.00..I can wait to get one later..I hope the game is good, I'm looking forward to it.
  5. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yea maybe your right..I just want the game, I have a DS so I'm good on that..Man, I wish it would come out soon.
  6. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

I wish they would bring it to North America, but sadly Square Enix isn't going to..I think we should all move on to the new games, but that's my opinion one that.
  7. R

Moogle Points

Just hit things like Barrels, Boxes, Lamps, ect. You'll get Red Orbs those are the points for the Moogles.
  8. R

All About KH2 FM+

Yea you can also check it out on this Website and other ones, too.
  9. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I swear this is endless..Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ is not coming to North America. It's been to long they would of confirmed it already if it was coming out. That 1up date is fake not real. There is many more reasons why it's not going to come..I don't feel like explaining them..Just ask if...
  10. R

Questions to those with KH2FM+

Yea, I have Kingdom Hearts ll he is not that bad when you memorize his attacks. But in the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Data Fight is probably harder.
Back