• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BufferAqua

Describe a western animated series badly~

Girls with unnatural hair colors abusing illusions
  2. BufferAqua

About Hogwarts Legecy...(Fun Discussion)

You could consider that for people who haven’t gamed before, they might appreciate the left handed option? Not every has gamed since they were young like we have.
  3. BufferAqua

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Ah yeah I getcha, and no problem, interesting ancestry! I guess in terms of facetiousness the movie did show abuela in mostly an antagonistic light until the end, so I do get your point heh.
  4. BufferAqua

I agree completely on Raya. However, I fully disagree on Encanto. It never implied abuela was evil, she was a traumatized old woman who unfortunately took that trauma on her family, and eventually realized her error. The point was to showcase generational trauma, which is very common in POC...
  5. BufferAqua

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel. Probably had high expectations for the company’s 100th anniversary. I hate how much I liked This is The Thanks I Get, because everyone else seems to hate it hahaha.
  6. BufferAqua

The movie was adorable and I like the songs. Although I’ve noticed some of the lyrics in a few songs were a bit… strange? I doubt they were written by an AI like the allegations said, but they were strange. I am very confused as to why people dislike the ending because it came off as a basic...
  7. BufferAqua

I can’t merge it but I can link it: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/wish-new-disney-flick-coming-out-around-thanksgiving.238769/
  8. BufferAqua

There’s already a thread for this.
  9. BufferAqua

I don’t really listen to critics, but I’m shocked the movie isn’t doing very well critically. It currently has a 55% on Rotten Tomatoes. I wanna see the audience rating though.
  10. BufferAqua

Film ► Inside Out 2: Summer 2024

I disagree, Turning Red was a beautiful movie that handled the cringey nature of young teenage girls well. It also showed the effects of generational trauma in POC communities, which I relate to being one myself and going through similar issues with my own over-protective mother. I think movies...
  11. BufferAqua

That’s fair, it’s fair to be skeptical. I’m excited for the movie but given Disney’s post-pandemic history I can understand why some people wouldn’t be.
  12. BufferAqua

No offense and you’re likely right about some of these but you seem very pessimistic whenever a new movie seems to come out lol.
  13. BufferAqua

Film ► Casting Suggestion for any future Pirates movie

Why remove Robbie? Judging by her acting versatility, she’d be very good as a pirate. In my opinion at least.
  14. BufferAqua

Film ► About Disney... (Fun Discussion)

I’ll probably vote Tarzan, but only because the qualifications for being a Disney Princess are quite loose. Pocahontas and Mulan aren’t princesses, but that seemed to be given over as more of an honorary role (or the whole “Indian Princess” stereotype in Pocahontas’ case, so maybe not the best...
  15. BufferAqua

I actually think the animation looks beautiful, but their reasons for going 3D over 2D were incredibly stupid reasons.
  16. BufferAqua

Film ► About Disney... (Fun Discussion)

How come Simba doesn’t count?
  17. BufferAqua

Politics American propaganda cartoons for the modern day

What do you mean by less racially sensitive? Also I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been a widespread production of US propaganda cartoons since WWII. But correct me if I’m wrong.
  18. BufferAqua

Kingdom Hearts Reboot

You do you, I suppose…
  19. BufferAqua

Kingdom Hearts Reboot

Beauty and the Beast made $1.266 billion. The Lion King made $1.663 billion. Aladdin made $1.054 billion. Cinderella made $542 million worldwide, which was already double/triple its budget. And while yes, The Little Mermaid made less than what was hoped, but you can attribute it to other big...
  20. BufferAqua

Kingdom Hearts Reboot

Because live-action makes money. Lots of money. As does KH with how it currently is, considering KH3’s sales. Edit: I also feel like this is going to go in circles, because I’m vividly reminded of another user who repeated arguments/points in a similar manner to this person over Resident Evil...
Back