• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

ES Boss Fight Footage

i kno the best way to fight the knight in the desert: have a high magic: when u jump u use thunder have a high power: Cause more damage on the knight high attack: when u get the chance to hit high defense: For the shield But i would start off first by using shield...
  2. R

Organization member and the blue armored knight

I think it's xemnas cause he was the first of the nobodies and has special power and xigbar can't do the stuff that xemnas can do so it must be xemnas cause he was the 1 who fought the other keybladers back then and captured 1 of them and the reason why he calls the knight his friend is because...
  3. R

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

Sora and Goofy's new weapons found a picture of sora new keyblade , and goofy's new shield couldn't really see it :confused: and the keyblade looks like if u defeat or stop the 13 mushrooms then u get a new keyblade couldn't find donald and from the looks of it there in beast's castle fightin...
  4. R

KH2: FM+ Site Music For Download

i went to khinsider.com and i seen the website but i can't listen to the mp3 on khinsider but i only hear the 1 song on the official website
  5. R

Roxas Weak or powerful

:confused: Okay u see the scan that shows roxas and sora fightin but he only has 1 health bar and then u hear that roxas has 10 health bars not 1 so is it true that roxas is powerful or just a lil weak :confused:
  6. R

KH2:Final mix SO MUCH STUFF

Man all this stuff coming out for KH2:final mix is so much better then any other KH games like this for once: " Although the new hero has not been revealed, Nomura wants you to look forward to seeing him because he is incredibly strong. " :drool: :scared: And this "Nomura has listened to...
  7. R

green drive form

Do u mean this form i found this at photobuckets and i think this ia a drive that maybe and i mean maybe will be in the games
  8. R

KH2:Final mix SO MUCH STUFF

Man all this stuff coming out for KH2:final mix is so much better then any other KH games like this for once: " Although the new hero has not been revealed, Nomura wants you to look forward to seeing him because he is incredibly strong. ":drool: :scared: And this "Nomura has listened to...
  9. R

KH2:Final mix secret ending

I wonder wat it'll be nomura said " The new Secret Ending will have a shocker in it " wonder if it's got something to do with the new characters, or about sora and friends wat do u think?
  10. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Unmasked it looks like soras father evur think of that
  11. R

Help with videos

sorry 2 bother u but can someone give me the link to all the kingdom hearts 2 videos that r on rapishre cause filefront is going crazy and my school blocked youtube so i need 2 put them on google plz help :blushing:
  12. R

Return of xeanhort

:cool: okay member when the 3 little witches were at yen sida tower and all of a sudden the bird brought back malificents clothes and the all of a sudden they all started 2 remember she came back the same will happen 2 :Xeanhort only if someone who knew him he will come back right :) and...
  13. R

Don't kno

Okay if any body has already said this than sorry for putting it up agin _________________________________________________________________ seeing sora ,mickey,and riku keyblades makes me think they all might hav died or may mean there using different keybaldes but but all those keybaldes r of...
  14. R

KH2: Final Mix Bosses?

xemnas; was good but wonder wat sephiroth; would look like if he was in the organization
  15. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

man i want to get it but i might have to wait until all those people go away may take like this week or next week trust me all thos epeople will be dieng to get that game . :(
  16. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

Man i'm so excited but i wan't 2 to kno how many will get it today or tomarow , i'm trying to get today but the line is to bigg there were like 20 to 30 people and i seen them there this morning some were there sinc 10:00 pm to 6:00 :eek: :mad:
  17. R

Kh2 Video, In English!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kno who the glowing eye unkown is it's cause from final mix last battle u see the same weapons he uses to fight sora then in kh2 battle he fight and u see the same weapons from before in final mix and + if u hav seen the recap version u see the person roxas was talking 2 was
  18. R

A New Drive form i havent heard of before!

yeah and i hav the pic right here so wat evur u tell us please make sur it's new but i may doubt that u find anything good cause the game is coming in 3/28 or 29/06 +i hav seen most of the vids there is for kh2 on youtube :)
  19. R

Boss battle's

How many bosses does sora fight in KH2 and how many will o think he will fight in KH3 :confused:
  20. R

Trinities = Forms

i hav heard they would put a green form but it could not come out right but i hav a pick of the green form look:)
Back