• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kh2 realsed on 30th not 28th.....

u seee that up there....i say RIVALRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz jk hmmmm i dun care ima be in line on 28th 29th and 30th if i have to be
  2. L

Does KH2 look fun after you spoiled yourself? (NO SPOILERS PLZ)

JP??????????????????????????????????????????NA???????????????????? dude wtf is that?
  3. L

Does KH2 look fun after you spoiled yourself? (NO SPOILERS PLZ)

...........................i hae myself...... i saw the ending WAGHHH!!!!!!!!! so i decided to stay away from this site it worked untill i got an email saying the release date.... ><! lolz well its still fun i also have no clue about some other things... im pretty sure we are all gonna go...
  4. L

final fantasy advent Children is coool

I saw advent children and it is the coolest thing ever and they whole thing is fighting ....................................................................wow..............................by the way if u want to see it it will be on theaters in december and you can wacht it or u can go to japan...
  5. L

noob alert

wats this site about i dont even no wat this hole clan thing is help plz
Back