• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► [.Beyond Hearts.]

Uh, I can't help you there. You can only interperate it for yourself.
  2. R

Fanfiction ► story

I don't think you wrote this. The impecable grammar as displayed in the story greatly contrasts your poor english skills.
  3. R

Duel Stance.

How the hell do you block this? In all my time playing KHII, I haven't ben able to figure this out. You stand near a Samurai Nobody when he gets up from being knocked down, and he gets his katanas ready, then the reaction command appears. Maybe I'm just too slow, but I can't figure it out. If...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► The Amulet of Avstadar

Wow! I've only skimmed it over briefly because I have to go soon, but it looks great. Finally, a fanfiction with actual promise. I haven't seen one of those in a long while.
  5. R

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump.
  6. R

As I said, regardless of people's intrest or lack thereof, I'm continuing. Chapter two. -- Floating.. in the darkness. Just floating. Just darkness. Chapped and rubbery lips were drenched in acidic saliva as a wet tongue slid over them, in an attempt to prepare them for speech. Neither lip...
  7. R

Spotted 'em.

I saw something I didn't see my first two times around on KH2. When you play as Roxas, right after you get sent to Station of Serentiy, you have to pick your specialty(Sword, Magic, Shield). After that, you fight the dusks. Litterally two friggen' seconds after after you fight them, you see a...
  8. R

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

4776 <3!! Everyone should put this in their siggies. Just a thought. >.>;
  9. R

Okay. So, like, this overature is long as hell. But I'll right a normal chapter tonight or tommorrow, regardless of what people think about it. I need the practice. Notice: There may be some topics in this story that people would call 'emo'. If you are that person, shut the **** up, and get the...
  10. R

english verson

He never said there wouldn't be one, he said that it depended on how well KH2 sold.
  11. R

Fanfiction ► Just an odd Teenager

I have a huge problem with the fact you use pictures for appearences. You're supposed to describe them yourself, to give the fanfiction more life. Eh. Other then that, it's got some potential.
  12. R

secret trailer

The image of the chaser with the cracked mask is said to be the new secret movie screenshot.
  13. R

green drive form

Here are my ideas. 'Kingdom' form: Molds with Mickey(Like you mold with Donald and Goofy) and specializes is light form attacks(Like Mickey's L. Bomb). 'Invert' form: Molds with any enemy on the field and can use it's powers. 'Trinity' form: Modls with both Donald and Goofy to use special...
  14. R

Assorted theories.

My Kingdom Hearts obsession/theory thingy. Well. With the advent release of KH2: FInal Mix, and KH: CoM(For Ps2/3), along with all the unanswered questions from the previous games, there has been much speculation, scrambling of sorts to find needed answers. One thing that has led to the most...
Back