• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

the new trailer

In the new trailer (where it shows like Namine talking then to Diz talking to BHK than BHK fighting) when BHK is fighting and they show him falling off the platform, the pic on the platform has Sora, Riku, Kairi, Goofy and Donald. (by the way sorry if this is old) has anyone noticed that?
  2. D

Seifer

I havent really been paying too much attention so dont flame me cuz of this (and im positive this is old) I was wondering who Seifer is cuz i missed a lot of info on him.
  3. D

Enigmatic Man

I think Diz is Ansem sorta reincarnated since in KH1 Ansem was sorta destroyed by the light from the Kingdom Hearts door. so since Diz has bandages over his face so mayb Ansem wasnt destryoed just hurt badly. So therefore EM isnt asnem
  4. D

Marluxia's Machine

Anyways, if u disagree with my theroy say nay. if you agree say yay to get it over with
  5. D

Marluxia's Machine

thank u zero cool. its not some cartoony pic from CoM. its a KH2 kinda pic. its 3D. (not the way where it pops out of the screen when u have special glasses)
  6. D

Enigmatic Man

How can it be ansem though? In final mix if you unlocked before defeating ansem he said he was only a shell. i have a pen pal in Japan who unlocked EM before defeating ansem.
  7. D

Marluxia's Machine

well its not really a KH pic but its a pic of him like he was in KH2. heres the link. http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2286.htm
  8. D

Marluxia's Machine

Ive seen some KH2 pics of Marluxia. so it means he will be back and so maybe he brought the machine back too. (sry if that theory is stupid) SRY BOUT THE REPEAT MY BAD!
  9. D

Marluxia's Machine

Ive seen some KH2 pics of Marluxia. so it means he will be back and so maybe he brought the machine back too. (sry if that theory is stupid)
  10. D

Enigmatic Man

Could Enigmatic Man be Marluxia? Cuz in CoM, he was like the Enigmatic Man until later on in the game where he takes off his hood. Also im sry if this is old or really stupid.
  11. D

Wassup

Hey im Brandon. I was introduced by a friend of mine whos a KH freak so i decided to join the forums. So umm hi evryone!
  12. D

Marluxia's Machine

Im sry if this is old but isnt Marluxia's Machine in CoM the "nobody" in the KH2 trailer with BHK?
  13. D

Has this been said...

i said BHK is a copy of Sora as in he is a part of Sora. i know hes not a shell.
  14. D

Has this been said...

no its kinda the other way around cuz when i was looking at the trailer with BHK and Namine are talking it seems like shes explaining somethin to him. then you see BHK looking at his hands like they arent real like he's just a copy
  15. D

organization elements

kaizer21 is right it makes perfect sense
  16. D

organization elements

hey beastin4kh2, im new here and that CoM picture of the characters looks cool and ive been trying to copy and paste it in my signature but its not working. how do i do it?
  17. D

organization elements

Sry bout the double post im new. any way your right considering marluxias scythe looks like a flower and i did play CoM. five times over in fact (not to be rude). and yes Xaldin has wind and Demix has water (go to KH Ultimania its somewhere around there)
  18. D

organization elements

im just wondering
  19. D

organization elements

since the organization guys weapons all have an element i have two questions. 1. since Lexaeus has earth and Xaldin has wind(confirmed at kh ultimania), what does Marluxia have? 2. IF Zexion had a weapon(which he probably does but doesnt want to use it) what element would it be?
Back