• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

When did you first see Kh1?

I saw the commercial for it, and thought it might be interesting, so, I ended up getting it for christmas (along with my ps2)a few months after I saw the commercial . It was the first video game I beat and the first ps2 game I ever had. I've been playing since december 2002 and have been...
  2. D

Not exactly new ;)

Hello! I joined these forums over a year ago, but I never really introduced myself, so now I'm back! (no one probaly remembers me heh) I hope to make friends this time around! *waves*
  3. D

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

Oh yeah I was there at CCI with my friends. I saw the game, but I didn't get too play it. I didn't here anything about a release date, maybe I should ask the people at the Square-enix booth... But there was a thing called bushido with auron and u did some kind of spinning move with him...
  4. D

Most kawaii anime or manga character

For those of you who don't know, kawaii is "cute" :)
  5. D

Best/Worst World in KH?

Best: Hollow Bastion or End of the World Worst: Monstro sucked
  6. D

Katamari Damacy

What do you hink of he game? I thought it rocked.
  7. D

Does everyone hate me?!

AH, it just seems like I keep posting, and nobody reconizes me much, I don't have any online friends, MAN THIS SUCKS!
  8. D

Anime or Westerns

What would you rather watch, anime or western cartoons? Anime is teh best!^_^
  9. D

Why the 'opposite' Heart theory doesn't work

Yeah, but what i don't understand is why Square would introduce new characters if they didn't have some in depth meaning in the storyline, but, ah well...I feel like a noob
  10. D

What is it about kingdom hearts...

I love the storyline and the movies like DD & ASAS, and I found this site when I was looking for a place to download DD.
  11. D

which would be better: with or with out cards

I really don't like the cards, I'm too use to the old fighting style. I haven't even beat Halloween town yet :(
  12. D

Favorite Organization Member

Larxene and Zexion are my personal favs
  13. D

Anyone beat CoM yet?

If so, give us the details!!
  14. D

Fanfiction ► Fanfic

Great as usual. Please PM me!
Back