• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Does Zanetusken work ob bosses?

zanetusken is pretty usless with marxula when he's on his robot thinggy...you should try using strike raid in stead (ice version works wonderz)
  2. W

Agrabah Trouble...

Anyone here having trouble getting to Agrabah? It either freezes when I try to pause it... or when I get tot he keyhole... it just keeps flying. :confused:
  3. W

Zexion

it's not like zexion's supose to show up in KH3. . . .hell I dout there will be a KH3 to be honest
  4. W

most hated boss

oh please master of keyz -_- Hook is a light weight. malficent could beat him with topz him with ease. but then again it's a german pirite vs a dragon. . . .:D
  5. W

price...?

trust me if that was the case this place would have already been shut down.:)
  6. W

How Far In the Game Are You?

I just raped deymix. . . he was fun :3
  7. W

Ansem's Disciples

Roxas's reson for join the Org was to understand his existance as is. (check KH ultima for more info)
  8. W

most hated boss

tha basterd knowen as lexeus. he was so easy with his "I take you down. . darkness and all!" I thought he was supose to be a challage. . . but to be honest riku4 I still need continues to fight that homo >.<
  9. W

Zexion

zexion needs no wepon since he happens to have an abbilite in sted. you know how namine can change your memoires with a by drawing. well zexion can change your memoires freely and turn them into a nightmare. thus zexion's an Illustionist. personally I would have loved to have fought him in KH2...
  10. W

price...?

well. . .at least there's a battle mode in which 2 gamboy players can fight and show off there cards. . . that was a good thing I saw in tha game. it's the only reson I bought it too ^_^
  11. W

price...?

the riku side story is indeed fun. . . personally though I wouldn't buy it. . . I give the game a 7.8/10 since it's card-based
  12. W

Ansem's Disciples

genius ;) . . .
  13. W

price...?

persoanlly I wouldn't bother buy kingdomhearts chain of memories if I already own kingdom hearts2( which I have). but I'm geussin the minimum retail price is about 20$. it's not a expensive as it used to be :)
  14. W

Marluxia W/ Nobodie

those are a type of noboides controled by the organization. like above there are different type of dusk just like there are different types of heartless thanx for proving my point that there are differnt types of Dusk(the offical name for the white cretures). when I said Dusk I didn't...
  15. W

I want KH2 for the Cube!

would the game mae a diffrence on the gamecube :)
  16. W

How Far In the Game Are You?

justbeat port royal. . .
  17. W

Xemnas' weapons

if zemnas is alakin skywalker then axel is darth mal!
  18. W

"touch it, bring it, burn it"

I've heard of this song from busta ryeme's . . . the remix is really cool your thoughts on rap music please.:o
  19. W

Marluxia W/ Nobodie

that thing "fruit cake" maxu-butt was using is a Dusk*check his forhead* and maXu-btt's rank doesnt place his power. if that was the case then Roxas would have died in the begining of kingdomhearts2
  20. W

Need Help Tonight!!

but what if this guy isn't getting kindomhearts2 right now? :(
Back