• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom Hearts Coded for iPhone in NA?

Answer: YES! We should - All hail the great Apple and its leader Steve Jobs... Apple! Apple! Apple! Answer: I also have an iPhone 3GS - mine is the 32gb model! =) Answer @ Chrono Mizak: U took the words right out of my mouth! U OFFICIALLY ROCK IN MY BOOK! Oh... and @ Reno/Axel: Put the Up...
  2. T

Check out this YouTube video below for an example of a virtual joystick / control pad.. and YES that game is already available for the iPhone and iPod Touch: YouTube - Hero of Sparta iPhone Game watch how the guy is controlling the the charecter sliding the virtual joystick with his thumb...
  3. T

Your right, but, you have to remember a couple years back when SE announced that coded was only going to be released in Japan. They claimed that American cell phone at that time were not powerful enough to run their games. Fast forward to today's leak which stated "virtual joystick and control...
  4. T

JEEZ! Your like stuck on the iPhone get off of it... U have to think from a business perspective. The ONLY difference between the iPhone and the Touch is the phone part! Everything else is the same... HOW OLD R U? Plus theres already over 5000 games from different developers on the iTunes App...
  5. T

The iPod Touch and the iPhone run the same apps / games. In fact if U have seen a recent iPod Touch commercial U would know that 6 months ago Apple starting advertising both the Touch and iPhone as a video game platform (not JUST a method of communication) that was better then the Sony PSP and...
  6. T

Um, the new 8GB iPod Touch is only $199 which is less then the price of the new PSP Go (just came out @ $249)... U don't have to get the iPhone! I'm just sayin'
  7. T

I'm not saying its legit ,however, it's NOT an announcement... the game is being made there and the document was internal meaning it wasn't supposed to get out yet (just between SE employees) ! Once again... this was a leak and NOT an announcement! Maybe, and just maybe, they write Kingdom...
  8. T

Um, yeah! =) U should have clicked on the link... it will also work with the iPod Touch - I think the new one that just came out only works with it... I'm not really technical when it comes to Apple stuff
  9. T

Not sure if this is true (I sure hope so!) Someone on Neowin posted what he claims to be confirmation of Kingdom Hearts Coded coming to the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch (3rd generation) Check out the link below: CONFIRMED! KH Coded coming to iPhone 3GS - Neowin Forums Please leave your...
  10. T

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

Re: 358/2 Days confirmed released date! Although not confirmed I think there is a good chance the bundle might also make its way to North America. Remember that Nintendo has confirmed the regular DSi will be released in the US on April 5.
  11. T

KH 358/2 Days DSi Bundle

From Joystiq.com: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days finally has a release date in Japan: May 30. Not only will Goofy fans be able to pick up the new action-RPG then (for 5,980 yen, or $60!), they will have the option of dropping even more money on the Kingdom Hearts Edition DSi bundle, which contains...
  12. T

BBS Data Install???

Did some more "googleing" turns out Famitsu confirmed, that indeed Dissidia is getting the Data Install option: Link: Dissidia Final Fantasy: Terra & Kefka In Famitsu | PSPHyper
  13. T

BBS Data Install???

PSP Fanboy.com reports that the upcoming Final Fantasy Dissidia for PSP will offer players the option of Data Install - Data Install is meant to speed up loading times. By using Data Install versus loading the game off of the UMD Disc. I'm wondering if this will also come to Kingdom Hearts...
  14. T

358/2 DSi Bundle

Wow! I don't believe it! Good work R-K... I'm now really bummed that it's not real :sad:
  15. T

358/2 DSi Bundle

Um... looks like the neowin thread has been updated with pics & more info: Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DSi Bundle - Neowin Forums The pics look like the real deal? :confused:
  16. T

358/2 DSi Bundle

I've been thinking (terrible thing I know) & I think it's highly possible that Kingdom Hearts: COM and 358/2 days will come bundled together. Whether the DSi will have a physical GBA slot or COM will be available as download... we will have to wait until Square Enix or Nintendo confirms. But, I...
  17. T

358/2 DSi Bundle

I agree with all of you, I'm a very skeptical myself of the supposed bundle! However, I summited the link to QJ.NET - QuickJump Home - Nintendo DS News - QJ.NET and DS Fanboy Both are very highly respected video game blogs! dsfanboy shared khinsider view that it is very suspicious that it would...
  18. T

Why is 358/2 Days delayed?

This could be why it's being delayed: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/115736-358-2-dsi-bundle.html Maybe they want the game to be released alongside the bundle... I don't know but I do agree that Square will surprise us!
  19. T

358/2 DSi Bundle

I was just checking out the neowin forums and came upon this thread: Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DSi Bundle - Neowin Forums Apparently, a limited edition Nintendo DSi bundle will be released in Quarter 2 2009. I'm assuming it will be released when Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days is set on...
  20. T

KHBBS PSP Themes

Hey everyone! I wanted to give everyone a update on where things are in regards to the themes I make for the PSP based on Birth By Sleep: Within the next week version 5 will be released (it's a Surprise!) version 5 will be followed by version 6 that will utilize the new screen shot of...
Back