• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

CREATE YOUR OWN KH CHARACTER

Yes, yes I know this has been done before but if you don't want to post a character do nt leave idiodic comments like "dude this has been done before" I know but i don't care i want some feedback. Please attach at the end of the description if i can use these characters in a fan fiction or not...
  2. J

another random skill creator

hi this is jaden and this thread has probably been done before but i want to make my own what you do is think of four or five skills,powers,jutsu..ectcetera that you would love to have if it include the title a translation and a brief description i will start Kane Houmen: Kane Doragon metal...
  3. J

kingdom hearts 3

this thread is about possiblities for KH3. if you have seen the endingOF KH2 cool but those who havnt SPOLIER ALERT. the secret ending in KH2 Stars of with a bunch of ansems reports flashing through then one stops and says One legend tells that the keyblade master helped the worls while another...
  4. J

kingdom hearts a movie

me and my friend jessiaca were talking about the FF7 movie when it occured to us that they could make Kingdom hearts 1and 2 a movie. who thinks that that would be a good idea. but before you immediatly bash the idea consider that the game basically is an interactive movie. plus square enix did a...
  5. J

NAruto

can any one tell me when the naruto game is coming out or can the include a link for a prieview video pleeeease
Back