• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

There's always the possibility of something else, like an upcoming park attraction that needs voice over. Or some new Disney+ special tying into the live action remake. Or the 100th anniversary reunion short went over so well they greenlit some sort of follow up.
  2. MATGSY

Remember Epic Mickey?

The sequel sucked as both a single player and co op. I did runs of both and it was frustrating in different ways. Unhelpful Oswald AI in solo, some annoying puzzles and platforming that require coordination and precise timing in multi. Neither was a fun experience. The devs doing this remake...
  3. MATGSY

When are we expecting news?

Tell that to Nomura. He's the one that clearly hasn't gotten over it
  4. MATGSY

Explain an Anime Badly~

The answer was Tomo-Chan is a Girl. Perhaps I explained it too badly?
  5. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

So far 2024 appears to be a much lighter field than '23. They won't have many other options.
  6. MATGSY

I half-expected Disney Infinity Gold Edition to get a port announced so the Disney crossover facet would be covered as well.
  7. MATGSY

Damn, & here I already made the "we have KH at home" joke in the Epic Mickey thread.
  8. MATGSY

Remember Epic Mickey?

The " We have Kingdom Hearts at home" returns! Kinda funny bringing it back in the year he went PD.
  9. MATGSY

Disney Partnering with Epic for new Disney Gaming Universe

So does this decrease the chances of eventual Steam releases. Because Disney seems all in on Epic now.
  10. MATGSY

About a possible proper switch version of the remasters...(Fun Discussion)

They didn't even bother with physical releases on XBox, not sure why they didn't just digital only on Switch if cart storage was really the only factor.
  11. MATGSY

So um, anybody get that amiibo yet? I kinda forgot about it and now it's sold out.
  12. MATGSY

Explain an Anime Badly~

No, far more recent show. Same hair colors tho...
  13. MATGSY

Explain an Anime Badly~

Correct. Gender identity confusion strains a friendship. Also 2 of the side characters forget they're cousins.
  14. MATGSY

Explain an Anime Badly~

The Red Power Ranger has the hots for Scorpina.
  15. MATGSY

According to Maximilian Dood there's apparently a lot more left to the flashback than the demo showed. I wonder if a certain bossfight from CC is reenacted.
  16. MATGSY

https://automaton-media.com/en/interviews/20240207-26820/
  17. MATGSY

The real KH4 news was the friends we made along the way. By which I mean neither exists.
  18. MATGSY

Surprise reveal in the Switch 2's debut trailer. A man can dream.
Back