• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Better Quality pics to confirm stuff

All I can say is thanks. KHInsider is slow in getting the screenshots up... OO HOLY CRAP! Yuna and Rikku are in their FFX2 outfits... isn't that a little daring for Square (only on the KH topic anyway)?!
  2. R

What I know

Ah, as always, monkeybutt is the one I have to agree with.... *thinks: did I do that?* *shrug* But yeah, it's great that you know kind of the basis *KH2.net has some REAL dumb@sses, I'm sorry to say* of what's going on... which reminds me... I need to see if a certain person has replied to any...
  3. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

....... no... to answer it bluntly and shortly, no.
  4. R

BHK theory

....I just don't buy the 'BHK a part of Sora' thing... I used to, but the more I've heard it, the more I've really started to disagree with it.. ^^ I'm not bashing on your theory or nothing, it's just that I disagree with it... Interesting though, I'll say.
  5. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

three? Three?! Where did you get three?! We're talking TWO.
  6. R

Sora's new clothes and their significance...

WTF is that supposed to relate to? Someone mind telling me that?!
  7. R

What everyone means is that when Sora fuses, his clothes change. Come to think of it, I wonder if the clothes represent something else, not just fusion and maturity.... *now has an open mind* *probably confused all readers....*
  8. R

summons? no, it has to be the mature thing and the fusion thing...
  9. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

^^ Hey, someone agrees with me... Oo... am I gonna die now? Audience: we hope so. Meh: Oo.... ^^''' they actually love me in real life they just like to be mean.... Patrick: *munching on Krabby Patty* Meh: Oo.... square-enix.... Patirck: MUST DIE!!! *runs off* Meh: ........ I don't...
  10. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

Oo.... I really don't care.... I just want the friggin game really.... really.... REALLY badly
  11. R

LOLOLOLOL!!! My mom is only interested because My little sister obsesses about more then I do... And I'm constantly playing the game... erm... Sorry?
  12. R

LOL, i didn't mean to make a hit with that Sora's fashion line thing... oh well.... Oh get this, I showed my mom a picture of KH2 Sora ((well, more like she looked at it while I was by complete accident)) and she said he still had big shoes.... I think he's grown into them myself.... It was...
  13. R

I think it represents that he's grown in the mind and he's more mature.... ^^But the fusion thing is right too... Ha, if Sora came out with his own clothes line, it would kill P-Diddy's Sean John's... *laughs at it* you could fuse with people... now THAT would sell...
  14. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

Thank you monkeybutt
  15. R

hey does anybody know........

.yes no and yes? This is kind of pointless... *GASP* I actually said it...
  16. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

Well, I hope they don't make it like KH:CoM where you play two stories... Like someone said, you'd just be putting in one disc after the other, like very hour. It would get annoying really quick, and It might bring Kingdom Hearts down. I DO agree with the idea that compares the KH2 two-discs...
  17. R

The Lion King

I think it would be interesting... Not that I think it would happen, but what if Sora and co. have to change to match the world like in Halloween Town and Atlantica? Sora could be a lion, Goofy could be a giraffe and Donald could be a.... Flamingo? I dunno... *laughs at the idea of Goofy as a...
  18. R

Pics

To monkeybutt: Yeah actually I did notice. But that's what is to be expected of a sequel. Better graphics the second time around.... ^^ IT is cool though, and so much nicer looking and smoother and all the good Square-Enix stuff. ^^
  19. R

05 or 06?

... *le sigh* I don't know, but I wasn't entirely focused on that either, therefore maybe making that my reason why i do not know... And I know it was posted last year.... I checked that already and believe me, I'm usually not one to just post stuff without checking it out.
  20. R

05 or 06?

Okay, latest news on the news part of KingdomHearts2.net, is that the president of S-E said that it was possible that KIngdom Hearts II would come out in '06. Well, http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/news_6101041.html says differently. I know this was posted awhile ago, but It says...
Back