• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer The thing about her speech at the beginning it's that it's like the japanese version : it's been cut. In the game, Aqua says something before "An unbreakable connection", but it's taken out in the trailer. That's why it might sound odd. People should also keep in mind...
  2. K

Re: e3 english trailer The contrast between Terra's and MX's voice made me lol, for some reason O.O
  3. K

Re: e3 english trailer At 1:37, Aqua's back is covered when in other trailers it was still uncovered at that scene. All the voices are so different from the Japanese version! Might be why it is hard to get used to them. We don't hear Terra that much, but I like his voice. And Nimoy's great...
  4. K

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I guess we'll find out at E3.
  5. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Maybe not as a part of the game, but juste like Days had a mission mode, re:coded could have something similar. I agree with *TwilightNight*, an Olympus arena could be fun. I dunno about anything else. Maybe some other mini-games? ..Just throwing...
  6. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Multiplayer option maybe?
  7. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I'd like that! It's not like coded spoils BBS anyway.
  8. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I think his "for NA fans" also means "for worldwide fans". Doesn't KH official stuff comes out in Japan first, then in NA, then worldwide?
  9. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I can only think of 2 reasons: 1-) It's not KH3 2-) Working on a remake means they are not making new games.
  10. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I'm happy I bought a DS two days ago XD
  11. K

Kairi and Aqua's lucky charms

It has been annoying me for quite a long time now. I keep reading that Kairi only made one lucky charm, only for Sora, and didn't care enough for Riku to make him one (unlike Aqua who made 3 charms). From what I understood from KH1, Kairi made the charm for herself. Also, it is not made out of...
  12. K

BBS official site update

I actually prefer the Japanese theme. It's the one I have right now :)
  13. K

BBS official site update

It's some kind of glitch. Iw will surely be fixed. The japanese official website has a PSP theme too, and it is different. So if you really want a BBS theme, you can get the jap one.
  14. K

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I like MX voice. I didn't like the acting. But like it has been pointed, it might be one of the numerous takes he recorded. Plus, the trailer has Aqua's early costume design. Me too, I'm so happy to finally hear the voices of the characters!
  15. K

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

Thanks. Mobile application as in for iPhone? Dang.
  16. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded The missions were too repetitive, but I like Xion, so I didn't mind. I loved the RAX moments. At least, this time when Roxas visited KH1 worlds, it was not some recollection of what happened in the first game. Days should have been a movie, or an anime.
  17. K

I think Days should have been made for PSP too.
  18. K

I don't care if it's on an UMD of its own or downloadable episodes as long it is for PSP.
  19. K

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I never heard of the kid that is supposedly playing young Sora before.
  20. K

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread On IMDB Mark Hamill is Eraqus. I know it is not reliable, but I'm still pointing it.
Back