• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

Looks awesome, can't wait to play it ~ Here ya go, its the same trailer but I eng subbed it to some extent YouTube - Japanese Re: Coded Trailer [20 July 2010] SUBBED
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Novelisation

Hello Everyone I hope I've posted this in the correct area...this is creative media after all - In the link below: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep TERRA Chapter 001: Birth By Sleep, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net I've begun to translate the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep...
  3. C

Other World

I first visited twilight town in KH2....I actually thought that the KH2's twilight town was a newly discovered world until I realised that chains of memories was released first and had the world before. Twilight town was one of my favourite worlds partly because I can play both sinister sundown...
  4. C

Kingdom Hearts Piano Compilation

Hi Everyone Just wanted to point out that there is gonna be a Kingdom Hearts Piano Soundtrack....its gonna be published by Square and composer is Yoko Shimomura..[Duh..] After skulking around in many sites and floating around I have my evidence :wink:: KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts Piano...
Back