• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

harry potter

in harry potter 4 for the pc, fow do i use other jinxs like in the hogwarts extiorior there is that lake thing with the plants on it and im pretty sure i have to use herbivorius or whatever and i cant and in the forbidden forest there is that shield up on that platform with the vine going up to...
  2. K

final fantasy IX

I started this game a while ago and my disk mesed up. and i restarted it finally and cant remember anything, what the last thing i did was where to go next or anything. is there anyway that there is a marker or something that will tell me to go next. ps im on like the third disk i didnt start a...
  3. K

final fantasy 7 pc

i recently bought it for the pc and i cant even start a game because the default controls are set to the number pad, but im on a lap top does anyone no how i can fix this problem?
  4. K

moogle points?

what do they look like. how do i get them where is the best place to get them. dont tellme to sell cards either please.
  5. K

snowboarding

The final fantasy 7 mobilesnowboarding game how can I get it on my phone, or my computer.
  6. K

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

crap my pants considering i already payed for it
  7. K

release date

why is the date still unknown, when i preordered the game gamestop told me it was being released dec. 1 is that not when its coming out. is that just what they told me just a question not a date plz dont erase or ban
  8. K

gta san andreas controls

why is it that when i tilt the control stick back i go forward and forward i go backwards
  9. K

PSP- mp3 player?

cant figure out how to put songs onto my new psp? can anyone help me?
  10. K

Gamecube gameboy connector

i just bought the connector that connects into the controller port and the game boy top how do i get it to work i plugged it in and everything but it wont work what do i do
  11. K

my gamecube prob

what is up wit my system it keeps sayin on vertain games that it cant read the disk what is up
  12. K

Im leavin to

all of my posts are gone to all yall might not no me as well as new2ya or those others but i do consider myself a senior member so see ya
Back