• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

1000 Heartless battle...

i remember there being 2 behemoths in the movie trailer....they would have been fun to fight.
  2. Y

Falling Off the Tower

u should have gotten the english version stupid theres yur info...
  3. Y

Need English Version of Ending Please!!

go to http://youtube.com
  4. Y

wtf

its wierd thats all
  5. Y

wtf

in the first trailer ever shown fer kh2 it shows sora donald and goofy running into the 1000 heartless battle together but when u actually get to fight them u fight alone....
  6. Y

Beat the Game

man all you guys suck.....u have waited for 4 long years fir kh2, and you beat it in less than 3 days...holy crap take your time and dont rush through it....ill bet you think ur so great because it didnt take u very long to beat the game....omfg!!!!
  7. Y

deep dive question

the dude said this was probably asked a million times
  8. Y

Kh2 Video, In English!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice....
  9. Y

Seen the New KH2 preview on Disney?

i saw the prevew but that was a week ago, i havent seen it since....i dont know why.
  10. Y

Is Sora gonna be the bad guy?

where did u read that roxas's keblades were made up of memories...i dont think thats right but i guess we will have to wait and find out.....now, of course sora isnt the bad guy you bumb f**k...are you on crack.
  11. Y

squaresoft square enix

what is the dealio here, in kh it was squaresoft but in kh2 its square enix.....wtf???? did they like change there name
  12. Y

Demyx

yea this thread is pointless and it sux like demyx, i mean caugh caugh ...
  13. Y

what then?

after you beat kh2... play kh, kh:com, and kh2 in order
  14. Y

Kairi+Ansem

who would ever want to produce with ansem
  15. Y

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

you jack-0ff dont giv us crap like this to spile the game for everyone you spoiley spoileing spoiler...... jack-ass
  16. Y

Kairi+Ansem

I think so, kairi mite be ansems daughter or whatever... but we will just have to find out in 37 days
  17. Y

What Wil You Be Doing And Where

i will be there waiting in line the day before it comes out the first one to get it before all of you shit heads
  18. Y

Deep Dive World ****Possible Spoilers***

dude i think its in the game without the cheats...in one of the trailers it shows seens from deep dive but not as good of graphics(game graphics).... why are you lookin at cheats you cheaty cheating cheater???
  19. Y

I know why it took so long.

i got my sources from common sence and internet sources
  20. Y

I know why it took so long.

instead of making the stupid worthless game com. they could have put the whole organization thing in kh2 instead...
Back