Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

What's your dominant hand

Hello, The what dominant hand you use is something not many people notice (or even care about), but is something worth mentioning, because it can say a lot about a person. You're either in the majority as a right handed person, the minority being left, and the even rarer ambidextrous. Few...
  2. Soldier

Spirit of Halloween selling Riku and King Mickey costumes, Keyblades, etc.

So, i guess no one has commented on this huh? Guess I will! (Do note that i'm not advertising these things, moreso reporting them like others have done with other KH merch in the past) After the successful release of KH3 and great reception from the Sora and Kairi costumes, the folks at spirit...
  3. Soldier

9/11's 18th anniversary today,

Hello, Every American citizen remembers what today is, because it was a day we lost many lives, a symbol of our nation and our safety within our homeland. On September 11th, 2001 the world lost the twin towers and the pentagon. 4 planes were hijacked, 3 hit their intended target, and another...
  4. Soldier

The end of Xehanort *SPOILERS*

Hello, Also, spoilers, you've been warned, the game might've been out for months now, but can't take any risks. After a while of relaxing on vacation up north, i got to thinking, "why did Nomura end things off the way he did with Xehanort considering everything this man has done?". Think about...
  5. Soldier

Would you live in a world with 22% more oxygen despite the risks

Hello, One of the first things you're taught in a paleontology course are the effects of oxygen on organic forms of life. It's common knowledge in the scientific community that this is the reason most of the insects/amphibians we find in fossils today are so large (take the meganeura, a...
  6. Soldier

After 3 years, i've beaten everything.

After 3 freaking years I've finally done it. I finally completed my self assigned mission that no one asked me to do. As of 8:12 PM EST I have obtained the platinum for Kingdom Hearts 3 and by connection, EVERY KINGDOM HEARTS PLATINUM IN EXISTENCE AT THIS POINT! I'm both so happy and frustrated...
  7. Soldier

Cameron Boyce passed away at 20

Hello, On July 6th, apparently Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce passed away in his sleep due to a seizure, something his family said was a struggle he had to deal with. He is well known for appearing in a multitude of Disney shows and movies (notably Descendants), appearing alongside a wide...
  8. Soldier

Happy 4th of July

It's America's birthday today! what are your plans for this momentous occasion? I personally wear a special pin that I got from SeaWorld on this day and others that pertain to American holidays (veterans day, flag day, today, etc). It's a pin in the shape of a whale tail but emblazoned with the...
  9. Soldier

Does anyone else remember the Slenderman Stabbing?

Hello, A bit out of the blue to mention this and also quite a bit late, but I figured I might as well try and put something here. No point in waiting until the anniversary. Also if this topic isnt acceptable on this forum then I sincerely apologize, I was merely looking for opinions. Here's a...
  10. Soldier

Lesser known reference to a previous game that I noticed.

While scouring the misty stream in this game, near monstropolis and the large green vortex that contains the secret gummi boss, I came across these random ship parts floating near some of the debris that litters the lanes between...
  11. Soldier

Was the Pluto we saw at the beginning the real one? *SPOILERS*

Hello, After a while of thinking and revisiting the end of the original KH for that epic hand in hand reprise, I got to wondering. We all know what happens after the door to darkness is sealed, SDG encounter pluto on a grassy plain with one straight path, they notice that in his mouth is a...
  12. Soldier

Favorite Enemy

Hello, Note: I was initially going to chalk this up to the individual heartless, nobody and unversed threads, but seeing as there are a lot of unique enemies in the game that work off one another so well, I just decided to put them all together. Well, This is kind of weird, first time posting...
  13. Soldier

Theory on the significance of Roxas's checkered wristband (Some Spoilers)

Hello, Now i know that Roxas's checkered pattern on his clothes has to do with light and darkness. Of course, it's kingdom hearts we all know that. But I want to propose an alternate theory. Black and white checkered patterns are often associated with the game of Chess (where two sides develop...
  14. Soldier

Sigh, would this game have benefitted from another year in development.

Before you all get angry, hear me out. After playing through KH 3, I loved some of the interactions. Toy Box is probably one of my favorite worlds for the sheer amount of enemies and things to do. But as I played, i couldn't help but feel like it's missing something, like a proper ending to...
  15. Soldier

If keyblade transformations existed prior to III...

Ahoy hoy, We all love keyblade transformations right? they give Sora an edge in combat with a unique repetoire of weapons that differ greatly from his iconic key shaped broadsword. While KH 3 introduced a nice array of keyblades, it is noticeable that some of them are reskins (I'm looking at...
  16. Soldier

Going forward.... Are we DONE with Agrabah and Olympus Colliseum now?

Hello, Spur of the moment, I know, but i've got to ask this question. These two worlds have taken up 2 world slots in almost every entry. It was fun the first time, but at this stage in the game, is there any story left to tell with these two worlds? Is there anyone on planet earth who will be...
  17. Soldier

What happened to the heartless after KH 3

Hello, In one of the many plot points that wasn't touched upon, we didn't get conformation of the fate of the heartless once the final battle was finished. Obviously the events of the endgame didn't feature EVERY heartless, unversed and nobody during the climax nor did we recieve confirmation...
  18. Soldier

Unanswered Questions thread, vent your frustrations here (some spoilers)

Hello, This post is coming hot off the heels from me finishing KH 3 (you know, the game ALL of us were waiting for for 13 YEARS) and the ending, without giving anything away just gave me more questions than answers. For the final part of the Xehanort saga, all this did was leave me with a lot...
  19. Soldier

Things in the Toy Box you WISH actually existed (potential spoilers)

Hello, After playing through the Toy Story world, one with a keen eye will notice that a lot of the merchandise in galaxy toys is made exclusively to fill the shelves and make the toy store... well, a toy store. Since it costs money to have actual name brand toys like Barbie, Lego and others...
  20. Soldier

Favorite OFFENSIVE magic spell (No Cure this time)

Hello, As I'm nearing the end of the game, i realize I haven't used that much magic throughout my playthrough. It's a shame, because this is the first KH game where it actually MATTERS. Think about it, magic in KH 1 being an effective form of combat was only useful against mage heartless, and...