Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

Spin-offs You Want to See (regardless of how much sense they make)

In all honesty, I don't understand why so many on this forum are against it. It's such an unneeded level of pickiness. I say let's embrace the crazy: Marvel, Star Wars, The Muppets, Disney Afternoon, The Simpsons, Disney Channel Original Movies, ESPN.
  2. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Clearly, they should've just introduced him as Clara Cluck's nephew. On the upside, they didn't really do this again in KH3. I mean there was Ralph but at least they actually did have a gameplan with him.
  3. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

4. MATGSY

What video game ideas do you have?

STREET FIGHTER VS. MORTAL KOMBAT The plot involves the SF world being affected by the timeline shenanigans of the recent MK trilogy, resulting in a "bad end" alternate SF timeline where evil prevailed. The heroic MK characters are tasked by Raiden with investigating the world & setting things...
  5. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Donald or Goofy, could one of ya please carry the damned teapot instead of making her slowly hop across the dungeon?
  6. MATGSY

Spin-offs You Want to See (regardless of how much sense they make)

Like the rest of you, I am eagerly awaiting KH3's DLC & however long KH4 or whatever the next big entry ends up being, Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I am also totally down for more spin-offs & side games. So in this thread, we will share our dream KH games, regardless of how likely...
  7. MATGSY

KH3 for PS5?

Meanwhile, the Switch 3 Advanced-er still doesn't get a KH3 port.
  8. MATGSY

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Any of this:
  9. MATGSY

Sora's chances in SSB Ultimate (and your opinions on KH Marketing)

Well not yet. They tend to be extras when there isn't enough dev time for anymore fully original movesets but they can squeeze out a couple of rehashed movesets. So we won't be seeing echos until the end of the DLC, if at all. I'd be for a KH musou.
  10. MATGSY

They sorta allowed PvP in Disney Infinity. No real game mode for it but nothing was stopping an Aladdin player from killing a Jasmine player for example. & some players created levels designed for PvP a few of which Disney promoted.
  11. MATGSY

Roxas would more likely be an echo fighter rather than an alt. Technically, Square assumed Disney would reject & didn't bother pitching it to them.
  12. MATGSY

Who is Riku Replica referring to?

Is it gonna be on D+? Maybe I'll finally watch it then.
  13. MATGSY

Alpha Dream, the devs behind M&L, have filed for bankruptcy

Remaking BiS on 3DS was a pretty ill-conceived move considering 3DS is backwards compatible with the original DS version. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have played the original BiS on 3DS at some point. Apparently, that remake was being considered for Switch but they decided against it. Not the...
  14. MATGSY

I would love a Peach & Daisy RPG or Wario & Waluigi RPG on Switch.
  15. MATGSY

There was something fishy going on with them. Dream Team was essentially the last full-on new M&L game. Paper Jam seemingly existed for the sake of recycling assets from both DT & Sticker Star (no Paper Luigi in the party was nonsensical but hey, there was no Luigi is PM:SS either). & then it...
  16. MATGSY

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

There are 18 gyms, divided into major league & minor league.
  17. MATGSY

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Donald would have to change because there's no sentient birds in the film's world.
  18. MATGSY

So, Placing a Timing of Xbox One &/or Switch Versions of the Collections & III...

They ported a bunch of FFs to both systems lately, so clearly S-E sees some value in them. Don't see why 1.5+2.5 ports would be any different than X/X2 or XII.
  19. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

At this point I'm willing to call it a better mobile game than UX. At least there wasn't any whale hunting back then.
  20. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

We can no longer call Cait Sith "Cat Shit". ;_;