Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2 quid is good

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

This cut like a bitch
  2. 2 quid is good

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Other than the obligatory FF characters, having an expanded Twilight Town or Radiant Garden is a total dead horse. Sad but what can you do
  3. 2 quid is good

Chances Of KHIII Winning Awards?

I could see it winning an award for soundtrack. Even with many remixes it blows contemporary competition out the water imo
  4. 2 quid is good

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

He had no right to look as good as he did in KH2 What I want from Remind at the least is an expanded TT. I'm sure that can be done but I also doubt if it will. Everything else I've given up on
  5. 2 quid is good

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

I'm not excited at all, it's weird considering I would be the most hype for KH3 trailers. Ah well, I'll try and watch it with no preconceptions and I expect nothing.
  6. 2 quid is good

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Europe waited til 2013 for Re:Com and it was mediocre at best, I still cri
  7. 2 quid is good

I dunno, Goofy's pretty clever
  8. 2 quid is good

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

Canon? Scholastic? I'll bet anything it's canon in the same way V-Cast was. GG Disney, hope Nomura’s pissed off enough to keep them at bay from future KH titles
  9. 2 quid is good

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I'm sorry, but what? I don't want to come across as inflammatory but this is BS. KH2 can be conclusive as well as having some sequel bait. In this case, the original game's most well known one was the letter in the bottle. Even then, you could *easily* take that as a "The adventure continues...
  10. 2 quid is good

My issues with KH3

This is probably the most succinct way of describing KH3, and I also agree that the beginning is probably the best part of the game
  11. 2 quid is good

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

Yes to all of this, also thanks for mentioning me! I don't consider my analyses in nearly the same league as yours so it was a nice compliment :D
  12. 2 quid is good

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I haven't posted here yet, mostly because I'm never sure on how to articulate myself, I'm still not sure now but here goes: I'm definitely very much in love with Kingdom Hearts, and the more I think about how awful KH3 was for me the more I end up appreciating things from every other entry...
  13. 2 quid is good

Haha, thank you! This is the motivation I needed, it's half written already '°.°
  14. 2 quid is good

Post-game kinda boring?

Ahh Well, I've never actually played einhander, but from what I heard it seemed familiar, but I think the quality of the team's work really shines through in the gummi ship. I don't have the urge to ever boot up KH3 again but thinking over building my own gummi ship could easily break my resolve.
  15. 2 quid is good

Post-game kinda boring?

It's almost as if the team behind the gummi ship were veterans of that type of genre, and were given total creative reign over what they wanted to do. Einhander fans are probably rejoicing while we out here.....
  16. 2 quid is good

This is a topic particularly close to my heart when it comes to KH, and I won't mince words here, the entire series reeks of missed potential, however KH3 manages to up this by just not even including series staples. It's the biggest game in the franchise yet feels so utterly small. There is...
  17. 2 quid is good

Post-game kinda boring?

I just don't have the energy for it tbh, I tried a few battlegates, tried a flan or two but none of it is particularly enticing. KH3 as a whole doesn't seem to demand my attention all that much
  18. 2 quid is good

We've all been bamboozled yet again
  19. 2 quid is good

Me either, paying potentially £15 for playable roxas and an aqua and Riku segment that should have always been in there doesn't scream day one get to me. Also the cutscenes just seem to be more future bait not a fan.