Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official Jak and Daxter Trilogy Thread

I am a big fan of the Jak and Daxter trilogy, and was just wanting to discuss it, and to see just how many people have played the games. Also, I would like to know who all has actually played all three of the games, namely the first one, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Comments, thoughts...
  2. K

A Legacy of Friendship

So many tales have been of a universe in danger of being destroyed, of heroes rising up and defeating the darkness, saving all the universe from destruction. But this tale, my friends, is not about a whole universe in danger of being engulfed. No. This is a tale of a single world in dire...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Aidan's Story

Sarabis: ^_^ Oh yes indeed! Roaricki: *sitting in a lawn chair* I don't really care......
  4. K

Sarabis: *pats Roaricki on the back* Yes, Roaricki can get a little out of hand. Roaricki: -_-; No comment.....
  5. K

Sarabis: Lay her on me! ^^ Can't wait! Roaricki: *gags*
  6. K

Sarabis: *spectacles appear on his nose, speaking in a mock British accent* Hmm. Yes..... Yes indeed. Very descriptive, very detailed. I can picture a version of Transient Town in my mind. Oh, what am I saying? *clears throat, talking regularly now* I'm saying I likie! ^_^ Roaricki: *sighs...
  7. K

Roaricki: *reviewing k_k's post* Oh great. The idiot squad's here. Sarabis: Yes we are! ^_^ Roaricki: -_-;
  8. K

Indeed. You're a good writer. I expect to see more.
  9. K

This is a great story, Wilight, Fee free to continue. Oh, and about the typos, don't sweat it. Happens to me all the time.
  10. K

Fanfiction ► General Blooper Thread

lol Sounds like fun, WM! Robin trying to come up with the Teen Titans' signature phrase. Robin: Titans, let's roll! Director: Um, yes, that's very nice Robin, but we somethingwith a little more pizzaz! Try it again. Marker! Robin: Let's do this, Teen Titans! Director: *rolls eyes*...
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Hope and Hatred (a HP fanfic)

What the freakin' heck is this?
  12. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:The Shade

Okay! Fine! *hangs head in defeat* I have lost....
  13. K

That was great! Oh, and fine. You win! Yours is just as good as mine!
  14. K

Hey I really like this! It's really neat that I get to see Tanis in action, Sora Shade! I want to read more!!!!!! Oh, and come on now. You're making me blush. I know that your fic is gonna turn out better than mine!
  15. K

Fanfiction ► BHK Fanfic

Roaricki: Shouldn't you all of you guys be focusing and working on the next chapters in your fics? Sarabis: Ah! Roaricki actually wants to read their fics! That's a great achievement, guys! Congratulatons! Roaricki: *shocked* I-I was just, you know, looking out for KC's well-being, heh...
  16. K

Fanfiction ► Insanity

No prob. Your poem was great.
  17. K

Fanfiction ► Insanity

Awesome. I totally loved it. It is so touching, sweet, and has a kind quality to it. This goes beyond your love for Kingdom Hearts. This flows into your love for poetry (if you have one). This is a true masterpiece.
  18. K

Fanfiction ► BHK Fanfic

Sarabis: Okay! I'll just tell KC to go check up on the other fics.
  19. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Rewritten, Retold

Hope ya don't get tired of that one! ;) j/k!
  20. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Rewritten, Retold

Oh, okay. Fine by me. Do what ya gotta do.