Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

Aqua didn't give up, she actually was just addicted to the darkness (?)

I can understand that Mickey being instructed to not tell them about Aqua was best for the keyblade wielders they had on the roster, but my issue really comes from -- I guess -- believability of it all. Aqua roams around the Realm of Darkness with no keyblade for a year and is just fine. She...
  2. Face My Fears

It's fine, you like Roxas so it's A-OK with me to agree to disagree lol. I think there is one key thing about the RoD that we kinda overlooked and it's how Riku mentions that it seemed different. The only part of the RoD that we actually see post-KH1 (closing the DTD) is the beach and wherever...
  3. Face My Fears

I think that the inconsistency on how dangerous the Realm of Darkness is and how easily it is to get there are the issues at hand here. Sometimes it's shown as hard to access (like KH1 and 0.2), but other games people stroll in and out no problem (KH2 and KH3). Then we also see it as a very...
  4. Face My Fears

I'm glad that you confirmed for yourself that Mickey and Yen Sid knew that she was out there somewhere. That's the basis of my opinion. They knew she was out there and achieved nothing. Sure, there's a cutscene that confirms that they made no progress between BbS and KH1 which IS understandable...
  5. Face My Fears

How many times did you play through KH3?

2 Proud runs (1 on launch and 1 before we knew when Critical would drop) and 1 Critical run. I was considering another run, but when ReMIND was confirmed to be pretty soon (in a few months), I decided to wait until them to replay. The first Proud run was probably my favourite (because I was...
  6. Face My Fears

Will Isa keyblade weider?

I mean, I would love that lol since they are my faves. But I'm thinking about the series moving forward and I'm really not sure how they will fit in the whole Foretellers saga when they are just such loud reminders of the Xehanort saga (nobodies/Organization). Also I get really worried when my...
  7. Face My Fears

You're right about that, I guess I give KH3 (and KH in general) a lot of lee-way in terms of storytelling and process certain things differently. I saw Aqua being blasted and sinking in the Dark Ocean as a physical representation of her mental/emotional state at the time -- where she was maybe...
  8. Face My Fears

Will Isa keyblade weider?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! They need to stop handing out keyblades! One of my favourite things about the Organization were the different weapons each one wielded. Isa would be great with his Claymore and using his rage/moon abilities. I actually hope that Lea loses his keyblade and goes back...
  9. Face My Fears

I think it was interesting that she was the only character that we ever saw submerged in the Dark Ocean. Mickey says that it's the deepest darkness. All the things she said as "Dark Aqua" didn't just come out of nowhere, those were her vulnerabilities that she was bottling up inside. I agreed...
  10. Face My Fears

I would love a storyline like this... but it kind of wouldn't make sense since Aqua was one of the lights. Although with so many "lights" and keyblade wielders at the end of it all, plus the vague necessities of what counts as a clash between the 13 darknesses and 7 lights... they could slip it...
  11. Face My Fears

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Face My Fears (Orchestra Version)
  12. Face My Fears

News ► Kingdom Hearts characters will be at California Adventure's Oogie Boogie Bash

OMFG!!!! WHY DO THEY DO THIS WHEN I'M NOT THERE!? I feel like they may go with the Pirates themed outfits from KH3.
  13. Face My Fears

They went "out of style".
  14. Face My Fears

Final Fantasy characters having a storyline Updates in Disney worlds to fix things (like adding in Disney bosses, Rapunzel joining your team even after you beat Corona, explaining the satchel in Corona, the "Do You Want To Build A Snow Man" audio issue, adding more minigames/scenes to 100 Acre...
  15. Face My Fears

Chances Of KHIII Winning Awards?

When are the awards shows anyway? This will be the only year I care about them because I want to see if KH3 wins Game of the Year.
  16. Face My Fears

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Roxas Bring Arts releasing March 2020

YES! I never buy these things, but Roxas looks amazing!
  17. Face My Fears

Chances Of KHIII Winning Awards?

Before KHIII was released, I strongly believed that it would be nominated for awards and probably be crowned Game of the Year. After the release and the scathing feedback and criticisms that it received, I fear that it may be thrown to the side. Does anyone who is more knowledgeable about gaming...
  18. Face My Fears

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

If they do November, please drop it on Thanksgiving. I just want a chance when I can dedicate time specifically to it.
  19. Face My Fears

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

I'm hoping for a January release date. Maybe a year after KH3's release? I definitely would not want it during Christmas.
  20. Face My Fears

Possible new Organization fights?

I couldn't even beat that in 0.2... so it would be nice to try beating her with Sora.