Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GreyouTT

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Some of the scenes get added into the base game. Additional mini-games for 100 Acre Wood.
  2. GreyouTT

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

It's possible they could have it come out during Jump Festa.
  3. GreyouTT

I'm in Michigan, so maybe my view of when Winter starts is a bit skewed xD
  4. GreyouTT

I'm betting mid November. Nomura said he wants it as far away from 7R as possible.
  5. GreyouTT

SHE

I think just making them stand out more would be enough. Like maybe have them be a different color from the other stars.
  6. GreyouTT

So I just had a thought. If the Sora and Side character boss fights are all together as one thing, then that means we haven't seen the Secret Episode yet. Cause remember Re+Mind is three parts: The Additional Scenario "Re+Mind" Limit Cut (Data battles, as seen in the trailer with the white...
  7. GreyouTT

Worldlines and how Re:Mind is canon

Is he switching worldlines? I thought he was just rewriting the timeline in the one worldline and doing so kicked him to a different one.
  8. GreyouTT

Didn't they say these would be separate modes? I don't think they'll need to fit it into the base game like the other FMs.
  9. GreyouTT

Could be referring to Sora housing Ven in his heart.
  10. GreyouTT

Maybe it's because of the method it gets summoned? Like it could be we haven't seen Axel/Lea's true keyblade. edit: I've been ninja'd.
  11. GreyouTT

So I guess that's why Lea's keyblade was easily dissipated by Xemnas, it seems to follow the same principal as Way to the Dawn did where it used Soul Eater as a medium to summon. Or it's just a keyblade transformation that turns into Chakrams and I could be overanalyzing. Who knows!
  12. GreyouTT

News ► A Look Back: KINGDOM HEARTS Ultimania Gallery Comments Part 2

Is it on pillars over water? This looks really cool though, I kinda want the concept to get reused.
  13. GreyouTT

Revisiting History: The Keyblade War Part 1 (KHUX scenario event)

I find it slightly funny that the official translation isn't using proper grammar while the fan one is.
  14. GreyouTT

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I'm thinking Part 2 will be everything up to