Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cassette-Disk

So, kinda lame to do this, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from any rps that I'm still a part of...

So, kinda lame to do this, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from any rps that I'm still a part of. I'm already barely posting as it is, but my schedule definitely isn't going to allow for me to keep up with any of them. But keep your eyes on the creative writing section. Something new might pop...
  2. Cassette-Disk

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

I'll try and have my post up soon. Work's been booking me a lot of hours these past few weeks which is good (money!) and bad (wtf is free time) but there should be a lull in the shifts that I can squeeze some writing into.
  3. Cassette-Disk

The Miracles: Reborn

Walls of ice surrounded Kyle. There was a rough grip on the collar of his shirt which pressed him against one of the frosty surface. He shut his eyes as the events replayed themselves again. Though he couldn't see, he could still feel what was happening. The icy embrace surrounding Kyle was...
  4. Cassette-Disk

So my post is running late since I had a few things I had to take care of today. I’ll defs have one up either late tonight or tomorrow during the day though. I have a pretty good direction that I’m working towards 👍
  5. Cassette-Disk

I'll be able to get a post up tomorrow as well. Work has overtaken me for a bit but I've got the next two days off.
  6. Cassette-Disk

So there's no real ez squeezy place for me to get back into the story so I think I'll have Kyle's therapist call him and tell him that STAR Labs can help him with his PTSD over the night of the incident. I'll then introduce him to Crystal and Casper or Dr Wells if he's available, unless you guys...
  7. Cassette-Disk

oh i forgot about the twins uhhhh I'll keep them as well cuz I guess. They're pretty minor characters so I doubt that'll be an issue at all. You could keep it but you'll have to us like backslashes or dashes ( / or - ) to separate stuff lol. Up to you though. Sounds good, I'll read up on in!
  8. Cassette-Disk

Hey, so I’m pretty much back. I’ll catch up and try and get a post in but I’m thinking of lowering my character count to just one instead of multiple. I might rework my character too a bit, we’ll see what’s what. Hope you dudes and dudettes have been rad. Also if you wanna give me a bit of time...
  9. Cassette-Disk

So my semester finished last week and though I haven’t really been keeping up with the RP I’m...

So my semester finished last week and though I haven’t really been keeping up with the RP I’m gonna try and get back into Miracles. Not so sure about the other ones even though they’re kinda max’s and my responsibilities but life is kind of in the way of everything lol.
  10. Cassette-Disk

No worries. We actually had a lot happen irl during that time tbh.

No worries. We actually had a lot happen irl during that time tbh.
  11. Cassette-Disk

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

The games Ike is from sold badly despite him being one of the most popular lords in the series, so that might be why. But the weirder part is that the one rep from Roy's game--who is also super popular thanks to Smash--isn't even Roy, it's Lyn, the green haired swordmaster who was added as DLC...
  12. Cassette-Disk

I forgot to mention the story in my post because the story in Hyrule Warriors was also not too great, but here it's pretty much just the plot from the mobile game and HW combined. It could have been better if all the series existed in the same 'universe' for this game. Hell, just use Fate's plot...
  13. Cassette-Disk

This is coming from a guy whose only experience in Musou games was the Nintendo games, but I briefly went over it in this thread. Basically: -The rock-paper-scissors weapon weakness mechanic was too easy to abuse which made for stale gameplay (kinda funny to say since the games are mostly about...
  14. Cassette-Disk

I'm a big fan of Hyrule Warriors and as long as they don't do the same fuck ups from FE Warriors, we should be fine. I'm pretty pumped tbh since I loved HW and liked FEW.
  15. Cassette-Disk

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Seriously! I was flipping out lmao. And then when I’ll Face the Truth played right after I went mental lol. It’s such good representation. I also love love love that the victory theme changes if either the p4 or p3 soundtrack was playing. It’s so great. Damn, man.
  16. Cassette-Disk

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

The Mementos portion of the video gave me fucking goosebumps when That along with the P5 music we’ve heard, Joker’s final smash, and his bombing victory screen reminds me of how faithful Sakurai and the team always are with their characters.
  17. Cassette-Disk

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

I didn't realize the trilogy was even going on pc/steam. That's pretty sweet.
  18. Cassette-Disk

Uplifting Thread! ;)

19. Cassette-Disk

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Lucas powder candy. Like, they technically still exist but the ones I used to eat as a kid are no more. I'm talking about the one with the yellow cylinder container. I'm pretty sure they can't sell this anymore cuz they literally had toxic chemicals in them though, so...yeah. You can still get...
  20. Cassette-Disk

Bigger isn't always better.

Bigger isn't always better.