Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Howler

The dedicated plaid thread

Thanks to you with posting this here, I remember this thread's existence.
  2. Howler

RazzyRu's Artwork

Oh damn, your art looks nice! Another person with much more talent than me, hah.... Anyway, this leaves me impressed already. Love to see more in the future. 😃
  3. Howler

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

Well I'm very afraid of upsetting people and such like our staff, but I just want to know if mine was approved. That would be awesomesauce. Not rushing, not complaining, just wondering why it's not changed. 🤷‍♀️
  4. Howler

Yeah still waiting. Wanting to move on from a name I made when I was less mature than I am now...

Yeah still waiting. Wanting to move on from a name I made when I was less mature than I am now. I guess you can keep calling me Howler till then. or when I get the name change. Either of the two.
  5. Howler

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

I mean my opinion he is a gorgeous man and can be as much overpowered as he wants to be. Idk to me, him having op guns just makes him more of a badass.
  6. Howler

I mean Fudge may be able to help, Idk if she's available to do so. And I'm kind of working on an art trade myself for awhile now. I'm still trying to improve my skills lol. So as of the moment, can't say I can help with that.
  7. Howler

I've noticed that it has never changed. It does match your username so I can see why you wouldn't want to change it.
  8. Howler

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

Which is exactly true. There have been movies lately that have a low rating that I quite enjoyed. Still wanted to put it here if anyone cared to see, maybe get more people interested in seeing it? Just whatever benefit it can come from it.
  9. Howler

Signature? That's been like that. If you mean avatar, then yes it will probably always change. Or this one may stay the same. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
  10. Howler

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

I don't know if anyone trusts reviews or not. I mean for me, I'm actually excited on how this will turn out. Even if it may not actually be a great film, I'm sort of excited. I'm very curious if this performance may be just as good/better than Heath Ledger's.
  11. Howler

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

Well seeing as I've looked at the topics and it hasn't been updated, I will use the one that would be on August if it were to repeat the topics. So a Humpty Dumpty world. Also a bit of KH3 spoilers if anyone cares. Also I have bad punctuation so don't be upset please. Also I had a ton of fun...
  12. Howler

Joker wrecking her with his sick dance moves.
  13. Howler

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated announced!

To me, everything looks great. Was a little doubtful of the character designs at first, but I think I'll get use to the new Spongebob look. Other than that, can't wait to play this! Of course there are differences and whatnot like certain sounds (shiny objects and getting underwear health) and...
  14. Howler

Unpopular opinions!

I don't know if this is unpopular or not but I really wanted to see in Re:Mind playing as Lea for once. See what he could deliver in battle.
  15. Howler

Wait... I WAS RIGHT? I CALLED IT? AAHHH.
  16. Howler

Well my life has been a never-ending roller-coaster lately, should probably share some art to make me feel better. Here is today's winner of being featured on the fanclub. Created by AlpacaCarlesi you can find on Deviant Art here. This person wins appreciation and a cookie.
  17. Howler

News ► Rutger Hauer, voice of Master Xehanort, dies at 75

RIP. Man, seeing death for the past few days just isn't helping me whatsoever. May he rest in peace.
  18. Howler

I don't know, not very good at predictions. Maybe Gamescom? And I did play THQNordic's new Monster Jam Steel Titans game. It actually is a pretty good game, and I can see the new BFBB looking, sounding and playing good. But I'm trying not to have my hopes too high.
  19. Howler

Noice. Also just got something in the mail today. Yep, it's the original for the PS2. Time to relive my childhood and remain hyped for the remake!
  20. Howler

Kingdom Hearts Class Rosters

Thank you for making Riku's very accurate. The Pyro Makes stupid stunts that can get him in expelled Naps in class Everyone in campus remembers him even if everyone doesn't want to "Accidentally" lost his notes Makes bad jokes in class I suck at this just make your own Axel/Lea one.