• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BufferAqua

Why does green often go with red and blue as a three-color combination?

Green is prettier than yellow
  2. BufferAqua

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I think Alyson is really good as Kairi, honestly. She has a higher pitched voice than Hayden, but it fits.
  3. BufferAqua

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

Honestly besides Riku at many points I think it sounds fine
  4. BufferAqua

Forspoken - Anyone playing it?

I don't plan on playing it anytime soon personally. PS5 games are getting rather expensive, so the only game I'm gonna be getting in full price is likely FF16. I'll probably get Forspoken on sale. That being said, the hate for the game seems incredibly overblown.
  5. BufferAqua

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

Yeah in all fairness, a story told poorly to someone can lead to confusion.
  6. BufferAqua

What do we call Norting now?

Wasn't it just called norting because of Aqua?
  7. BufferAqua

It's still easy to tell them apart, then. One is wearing cooler clothes :P
  8. BufferAqua

Stuff we love about Kingdom Hearts

I feel like posting positivity. - Terra, in my opinion, is a solid character. He is gullible because he's clearly very sheltered and desperate for approval. He doesn't broaden his horizons compared to Aqua and Ven; he just tunnel-visions on his goal. He even admitted at the end that he was...
  9. BufferAqua

What do we call Norting now?

We call it norting.
  10. BufferAqua

No offense, but something is telling me that you yourself are overcomplicating it. The story itself is fully aware that they both look alike. The characters notice it, Roxas and Ventus themselves know it. Plus, you can tell them apart. One wears a cloak and the other doesn't. The series isn't...
  11. BufferAqua

Returning Characters and Character Developments/Arcs

I want Kairi to have a character arc. KH's most underutilized character deserves it.
  12. BufferAqua

Yep, gonna have to fully agree with this one. Different interpretations exist in *any* type of fictional work. It is not and never special to KH, nor does it prove that it's confusing.
  13. BufferAqua

Not gonna lie, this is a plus for me and I don't think kids are as dumb as we think they are. That being said, I do miss traditional villains.
  14. BufferAqua

I mean the world put me to sleep. But it also kept me awake by how angry it made me lol
  15. BufferAqua

To play devil's advocate (I don't care if FF is in KH or not), Kingdom Hearts was advertised as a crossover franchise between Disney and Final Fantasy. The usage of FF characters was one of the biggest advertisements for the series. It makes sense why someone would consider it to be on the same...
  16. BufferAqua

In that case I do agree with you yeah. Being very indepth is seen as a flaw in western cultures moreso.
  17. BufferAqua

I forgot why it was introduced to begin with.
  18. BufferAqua

Why didn’t Master Xehanort just pull a Nick Cannon?

It's a joke. I wish it were reality, though.