• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GreyouTT

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

Lloyd fits Xehanort so well that I want the games to have a "Legacy" and "Consistent Voice" option where the latter has redubbed lines with Christopher Lloyd.
  2. GreyouTT

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

Some longer segments as Riku would've been nice, like say revisiting 0.2 areas (honestly wouldn't shock me if that was planned when 0.2 was still part of 3). But I was fine with him being more of a supporting role since he pretty much finished his entire arc and really only had the Replica and...
  3. GreyouTT

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

The day after Soul Hackers 2? I'm eating good this month.
  4. GreyouTT

KH4 probable worlds

The though just occurred to me, but ENCOM could have a branch in Shibuya, which could let us go into The Grid and meet Tron again (maybe take Flynns role in the first movie). Also is it copium that I want Sora to meet Kid from Chrono Cross? Heavy Chrono Cross Spoiler: the game ends with Kid in...
  5. GreyouTT

Editorial ► Should everything Disney exist in Kingdom Hearts?

Aye it should be in the series. I'd have not payed attention to it as a wee lad otherwise.
  6. GreyouTT

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Maybe they bring back the Dives from 3D? Can't think of any way the Gummi could get there unless that one section in UX where Dolan and Gooby show up in Daybreak was post KH3 and they were trying to use it to cross realms.
  7. GreyouTT

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I want to access them like Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
  8. GreyouTT

Meanwhile, mine was: "GO FOR IT YA FOKIN MADLAD"
  9. GreyouTT

KH4 probable worlds

Honestly, I thought it was the most Kingdom Heartsy the game ever got. They just took forever to get through it by drip feeding us with five quests. FUCK the bugs though. Most tanky-ass and unfun enemies in the game.
  10. GreyouTT

KH4 probable worlds

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Black Cauldron
  11. GreyouTT

Nomura on his way to explain why Darkness is really jealous of people having hair, and makes people who embrace it bald:
  12. GreyouTT

KH4 Development Timeline

Osaka helped with Re:Coded, and are likely the reason the gameplay wasn't horrid like it was in Days.
  13. GreyouTT

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Yeah that's why I estimated January, it gives them breathing room and is still close to the targeted date. The target date for the Cross remaster was only five months off as well.
  14. GreyouTT

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

The Nvidia leak did say September 2023, so I'm gonna assume January 2024.
  15. GreyouTT

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

I WON A BET LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO
  16. GreyouTT

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Yeah cause there's no E3 this year.
  17. GreyouTT

BBS actually has some really cool things you can do

You can also use Time Splicer to turn any Vanitas fight into a DBZ fight. Best part is both Ven and Aqua can get it.