• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Why didn’t Master Xehanort just pull a Nick Cannon?

To be fair I’m not wrong about the adoption and hating his coworkers part! The first part could very well end up being true as well 😌
  2. Oracle Spockanort

About sora's level... (Fun discussion)

He’ll probably get a new suit, too. Or they will not make him immediately playable.
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Android or iOS?

“Can I play on iOS or Android? The official service will support iOS and Android, but the prototype test is for iOS only. [Requirements for the prototype test] iOS: 11.0 or later / iPhone 8 Plus or later (3GB or more system memory) *These requirements may differ from those at launch. *Android...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

The user deleted their tweets. I had posted them on the last page but they are gone.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

It should be noted the assets for the special attack statue things are also new models and not the exact ones used in KH3. There is an Aerith model for healing and it is 100% not her KH3 model. Same with Riku and Sora. They are certainly similar but just a bit unrefined and the faces are...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

Android or iOS?

iOS. Gonna go to Apple to replace my phone’s battery once the game releases because there is no way in hell I am going to be able to run the game with my current battery that drains within the day if I don’t use it or after a few hours if I do use it.
  7. Oracle Spockanort

Idk, I’m sure there will probably be some sort of “actually Peter’s got a new suit” or “gets beat tf up” reason behind him having to rebuild his skill tree. Insomniac did it for R&C. Because Ratchet got pulled through the rift to another reality, he had to go find new guns and gear again.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

Kingdom Hearts & acknowledging LGBTQ+ content from Disney source material

I’m not talking about him adding his own LGBTQ+ characters. I’m talking about him and the devs utilizing the ones that are present and will be present in future films without ignoring their identity or anything implied about their identity. Most of my examples don’t involve romance stories at...
  9. Oracle Spockanort

I plan on responding properly to everybody tomorrow as I'm dead on my feet, but I did want to respond to the bit about the box office reception. KH's worlds aren't really chosen by their box office reception or anything. If things are still as they said years ago, Nomura and the staff get to...
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Well, like I said, there is footage of Scala which is genuinely gorgeous. It's really a stunning looking world with NPC chilling around. Battle maps range from blah to great. The maps for the real world could be better but I also think that they probably don't care too much since it is already...
  11. Oracle Spockanort

Nope. That was a mistranslation that is running wild.
  12. Oracle Spockanort

The map itself looks like a mobile game. There is footage of Scala and it's gorgeous. It pisses me off xD
  13. Oracle Spockanort

Okay children, let’s make it clear right now that if I get any whiffs of homophobic nonsense targeted at the films brought up or towards any users here, I will ban you. No “it’s a game for kids” comments, no trying to sidestep the subject by saying it is irrelevant or political or anything else...
  14. Oracle Spockanort

You can link here. We just aren’t reporting it in our opening post because we would be liable to source, thus putting targets on the people releasing footage and videos, but links are fine. Perhaps I phrased it incorrectly? I mean that they should have the whole story and those updates done and...
  15. Oracle Spockanort

Yeah, that was the main issue with UX. It was too much filler that wasted more time. They really should work to try and have the story planned out and ready. Filler can be inserted as they gauge the popularity of the game if they really want to put it in for some reason.
  16. Oracle Spockanort

It’s stupid in as far as it is wild they have really approached it like this but it is how they have decided to approach it. Every game thus far there has been a reason for why Sora or whoever is playable is at the level they are at. KH1 - New to it all CoM - Rules of Castle Oblivion KH2 -...
  17. Oracle Spockanort

It has a game pad mode so I imagine you should be able to play that way.
  18. Oracle Spockanort

Other Possible Real World Location for Quadratum

Sora or Riku would only appear in Burbank if they were gonna walk off a sound stage on the Walt Disney Studios lot like She-Hulk lol. Not a god damn interesting thing in that god-forsaken city unless you count Porto’s and IKEA as cool destinations. Or the ice skating rink. Literally a city...
  19. Oracle Spockanort

Film ► An Idea for Deadpool in the MCU

I can’t go with it given the fact that Deadpool is about to be on the TVA and Sorcerer Supreme’s watchlist in Deadpool 3. Mobius and Wong gonna rock-paper-scissors over who gets to Wade first.
  20. Oracle Spockanort

KH4 will use the excuse that Sora used the Power of Waking this expending his life force and is now in a new reality with different rules, so he has to start from zero.