• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

testing of the heart history

thats was a good burn myinnerfriend thumbs up to ya
  2. X

Vent About KH2 Here!

my only beef with the japanese is that i cant speak it and thats about it because if i could do that i could get the jap KH2 and have a good ol time
  3. X

Official release date

EB Games are more or less generally truthful about game releases so i believe them
  4. X

Official release date

its true man i was at EBgames 15 minutes ago and they told me March 2,2006
  5. X

Sora vs. King Mickey

mickey has a keyblade and yoda skills but sora has a keybalde, valour,wisdom,master,final and anti form to rely on and not to mention even in standard mode he can kick some major ass so my money is with sora because well what i mentioned not dissing mickey im just saying sora would murder...
  6. X

Haha I got it!

congrats
  7. X

Europe

a month or two after the american release i suppose
  8. X

Spoiler to end all spoilers

whats wrong with my name anyway it was the only that i could think of that wasnt taken by u lot
  9. X

I just got CoM!!!

stay on the platforms and use the 0 value cards to break its attack and then go on the offensive with high number cards
  10. X

Spoiler to end all spoilers

hello im xxx i have found something interesting about kingdomhearts2 that could be a spoiler i wont tell you what it is here but i will (hint) tell you where you can find this bit of info go to wikidpedia and type in kingdomhearts and (major hint) go to organization members there it is if...
  11. X

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Did nomura give an interview about these knights because i need to know desperately whether these knights video means a KH3 in the future and screw those who say that Kingdom hearts should end at 2:mad: ive been wanting to say that to all...
  12. X

whos coming back

i will probaly only to see when the release date is to be verified 100%
  13. X

Jump Festa/Gameplay may not make it online + Reason

Im New but just wondering why would you want to see it anyway because if you saw it wouldnt that ruin it a little bit for you when KH2 is finally here and by that time you pretty much know everything that there is to know about it?