• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

So in a Muppets world would Sora be a Muppet or stay human?
  2. MATGSY

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

Muppets world confirmed.
  3. MATGSY

a question about wired controllers

Well I've gone through 4 pairs of joy cons, sent 1 of those pairs to Nintendo for repairs 3 times in a single month. Bought multiple 3rd party replacement parts & did my own repairing only finally give up and switch to Hori Split Pad Pro all because of drift. Gotta say I think it makes my...
  4. MATGSY

Removing the Recusant's Sigil from Roxas and Xion

No one even cares to call Lea by his actual name.
  5. MATGSY

KH Shower Thoughts

Goofy's technically the leader, he's the one with the officer rank.
  6. MATGSY

Why did it have to be only keyblade wielders to fill the slots for the Guardians of light?

There's no way we ain't getting a war that Sora experiences first hand eventually. I feel like that's a given. It could be a musou game, it could be how they finally do a real MMO, or it could KH5. Either way it's too juicy a possibility to pass up.
  7. MATGSY

Why did it have to be only keyblade wielders to fill the slots for the Guardians of light?

MX just wanted to recreate the circumstances in forging the X-Blade. That said, The battles could be seen as being simply the first skirmishes of the war: Nomura talked about the Keyblade War years ago, saying it would need substantial hardware to depict. That was back in the twilight of the...
  8. MATGSY

Vanitas & Xion. Plus at least 3 ex-wielders & the heartlees/nobody of another. It wasn't the Keyblade War. Trust me the real war arc is still to come.
  9. MATGSY

Film ► The Super Mario Bros. Movie April 7th 2023

With Yozora as Luigi.
  10. MATGSY

Hulk games best to worst.

Never played any unless we're counting MVC or MUA.
  11. MATGSY

Film ► The Super Mario Bros. Movie April 7th 2023

Wait no, hold it. I think I got my notes mixed up here *shuffles papers* Surprised we didn't already had a thread proper for this film, so figured I start one. Here's the official press release: Kind of a short press release if you ask me but what ev's. For realz though, I am excited to...
  12. MATGSY

What are the reasons people say Kingdom Hearts is cringe?

Let's conduct a test: Have your parents walk in on literally any cutscene in any game & see if you don't suddenly become hyper aware of just how absolutely dumb the dialogue must sound to them. There is literally no scene in the entire series that passes the parents walk in test. Not a 1.
  13. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Guy is a bit on the weird side when it comes to crossbreeding.
  14. MATGSY

About latest Disney's productions

OK, I'm just gonna wade past most of this for the time being & cherry pick a sentence. That's not really Disney's problem if there's no real mine-able material for KH. KH straight up should never even be on their minds when making movies & most assuredly isn't.
  15. MATGSY

You have that backwards. Remakes are brand new while remasters clean up the original. That's how it is in movies anyway.
  16. MATGSY

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

Heck, I bet more money on it being Deltarune related than KH.
  17. MATGSY

A. Consistency with Remake. B. All dialogue that was previously text only are now voiced & getting the entire original cast back for that was likely a no go.
  18. MATGSY

I think they just cherry picked the slightly better lines for Zack in that trailer. Here's Prologue & Chapter 1 unedited: & for those with no self control, Here's the trophies.
  19. MATGSY

Feelings about the 20th Anniversary so far

Man, that showcase was hella mid. When it peaks at the beginning with a Tron VN and Mickey side scroller, something went wrong.