Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wallflower3582

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

Omg, I swear I read wiki pages on the lore for fun so I can participate in interesting conversations like these and then I make stupid mistakes like not noticing he's holding Oblivion. *faceplants into bed*
  2. Wallflower3582

Why is nobody mentioning that Sora has a Dark Form now??? It's in the Vanitas bossfight. It seems to me like a circumstantial form, as in it triggers during certain points of the story instead of being related to what keyblade he's got equipped. But if that's true, does that mean the Vanitas...
  3. Wallflower3582

Getting some Sleeping Realm Theory vibes here…
  4. Wallflower3582

Kingdom Hearts Animated Series?

I know several people who are kinda interested in KH as a series and think KH3 looks fun but aren't willing to commit to fifteen years worth of games or to try to understand the notoriously complex lore. For people like them, I think a TV adaptation would be a perfect way to enter the series...
  5. Wallflower3582

I personally agree with Oracle Spockanort, I honestly think a show could clarify and improve upon the original story. My hope would be that the Disney worlds take a bit more of a back seat and the convoluted plot and lore get more time to be explored and explained, and most of all I'd want it to...
  6. Wallflower3582

I remember hearing about Seth Kearsley pitching a Kingdom Hearts animated series to Disney for a third time a while back before KH3 came out, but I never heard anything about it after. All these original series the company is making now has got me thinking: do you think a KH series on Disney+ is...
  7. Wallflower3582

Wishful Thinking: Understanding Kairi and her future in the series and just overall venting

I want her to feel guilty/responsible for what happened to Sora. That's not just me spiting her because I'm so insanely disappointed in her character, but I feel like if she carried that emotional weight and then DID something about it, that would give the depth her character really needs. I...
  8. Wallflower3582

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Is it possible that the DLC could have another secret movie? Cos, I mean, technically both KH1 and 2 had two secret endings, right? Maybe we'll get another one and this was just the first little part of it.
  9. Wallflower3582

Just a thought

10. Wallflower3582

Cut Content

Yeah. And then maybe they can mention why Demon Tower decided to give Riku a haircut and why the heck nobody ever even mentions it.
  11. Wallflower3582

Xion

12. Wallflower3582

Xigbar

That moment when you realize the reason Xigbar keeps seeing Ventus in everyone isn't because of BBS but because he was with him in the Age of Fairytales
  13. Wallflower3582

Xigbar

That doesn't explain Aqua though.
  14. Wallflower3582

Xehanort's Name

It just occurred to me... What if Xehanort's real name isn't Xehanort or even anything related to it? I know it's an anagram of "No Heart" or maybe even "Another, " plus the letter X, but both of the originals aren't really names, even by KH standards. Maybe he has another name but chose to go...
  15. Wallflower3582

Which villain would you want to get redemption?

Which villain from the KH series would you want to earn redemption and go to the good side? I'm not talking who would make sense or has an actual chance of getting it, they can be as illogical as you want, just who would you want to get it? Marluxia? Saix? Master Xehanort? Chernabog? I...
  16. Wallflower3582

Eraqus Age?

This might have already been mentioned, but in an interview at TGS Nomura was asked the ages of some characters. In it he said that "Master Xehanort is like 80 or something," which doesn't sound very specific, but if he's serious then that got me thinking. If we are to assume MX is the same age...