• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► What to think? What to do?

My boyfriend's coworker's ex-husband works with my stepbrother, and he has been saying that he thinks that my boyfriend has been sleeping around with the ex-wife since he can't get any from me. BF says there is no way he'd sleep with someone who's 40-or anyone for that matter, and I believe him...
  2. A

Mumbai Terrorist Attacks

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide It really makes one weary of over seas traveling. Discuss.
  3. A

Telemarketers

I hate it when they call. I could be sleeping in at 10am, and the ringing of the phone could wake me up. Thinking it was something important I could go and check the caller ID only to find that it is an unknown number. It could be 7pm and I could be relaxing by the fire and enjoying the...
  4. A

Schoolhouse Rock

Does anyone else remember the Schoolhouse Rock cartoons? We used to watch them at my elementary school. My favorite songs were the adverbs one and "Conjunction Junction."