Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Howler

3rd Anniversary

Indeed you are. Thank you so much! I hope that I'll continue to seek my passion in the long run. Much of my family and friends have continued to help encourage me whenever I'm stressed out or losing faith. That sort of encouragement helped me to work hard, and helped me place the top 5 in the...
  2. Howler

Moving on after heartbreak?

Be yourself, take it easy if you feel nervous or worried. If you start to, just start taking some deep breaths and relax. Take some time to know each other during lunch. Maybe knowing each other more will help sort some feelings out. And like what Recon said, have fun.
  3. Howler

3rd Anniversary

It's fine, every little bit of encouragement helps! So thank you. ;) I'll try to compete next year. Until then, I can practice! It was definitely fun, but way too expensive. The cost of the trip was paid by the school thankfully, but not the food which the food at the hotel was too pricey. So...
  4. Howler

Film ► Lion King (2019) - Run, Simba, run

I mean, I can handle this casting choice better than Jafar's in the live-action Aladdin.
  5. Howler

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

Nevermind what I said, I see what you meant.
  6. Howler

3rd Anniversary

Yep, I'm still shocked I've been here for this long (but tbh, it feels longer lol). Hah, about that... I sucked at the contests. I went up against professionals in my field and didn't make it to the top. Still don't know where I placed yet. But it was incredibly fun and stayed at a 5-star hotel...
  7. Howler

Foods you simply choose NOT to eat

I chose to not eat hamburgers or nachos/spaghetti with meat in them. I'm not a vegan, I've just have had some pretty bad experiences.
  8. Howler

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

While I was gone I platinumed Rocket League. But sadly that doesn't make me better at the game.
  9. Howler

3rd Anniversary

Cheers! And also realized the Riku/Replica Riku fanclub is 2 years old now. Wow time flies.
  10. Howler

Last person to post here, wins, the sequel!

I've always wanted to be a hot dog.
  11. Howler

Last person to post here, wins, the sequel!

Maybe the thread will close seeing as a new look has come to KHI? Will I be the winner? :unsure:
  12. Howler

3rd Anniversary

Little late on my 3rd year anniversary, was spending my weekend competing at contests. But nice being here... still. Can't seem to stay away from here lol. So, hi.
  13. Howler

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

That is the most beautiful thing I've read today. Also how do I quote people now? This new look has my mind boggled. :LOL: Also ALSO, changed the title name. Needed to add Replica Riku. Rip.
  14. Howler

Meh, I'll stay here. Can't stay away. But not too talkative in topics now. Hoi.

Meh, I'll stay here. Can't stay away. But not too talkative in topics now. Hoi.
  15. Howler

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

Ya'll can still post here, I'll be visiting every once in awhile. 😉
  16. Howler

New Forum Software

How long was I gone for? :LOL:
  17. Howler

People can still post on the FC, as long as it involves Riku. So yes, you still can. :) Yeah, I...

People can still post on the FC, as long as it involves Riku. So yes, you still can. :) Yeah, I may have found my own Riku, but it's hard saying. Time will tell. Riku gradually became my favorite character when I joined the forums in 2016. He's a cool dude, and you're cool too. Man, I was gone...
  18. Howler

Stan Lee Dead At 95

Whaaaaaaaaaat. https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/nation-world/stan-lee-marvel-co-creator-dead-at-95/507-613767505 NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! No serious, I'm so upset by this I'm in a river of my own tears, RIP Stan Lee. :'(
  19. Howler

Howler's Art (here I go again)

So I've been convinced to make a new art thread seeing as my other thread has had no update whatsoever, so I want to start clean. Feedback and support is beyond appreciated. <3 Here's what I've got: The images had to be shrunk because it was too big on here to show all of it so please let...