• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

[SolidArf] "What I Learnt Photographing NPCs in Kingdom Hearts III"

Fun video that goes into KH3's NPCs. I remember when the Corona screenshots leaked and it had the NPCs in it and some were recognised as being taken from the movie, so it's great to see the side-by-side comparisons here. I missed the dialogue in San Fran about asking if the Darkcubes were...
  2. Chaser

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

I need to find my iPad and get to charging it. Hopefully it releases at the time the previous UX updates went out. If it does, I can get playing at 5pm on that Friday and hopefully finish the game by the end of the night.
  3. Chaser

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

They released another game with Square Enix last May. I know. For me, with the show and games being made in Unreal, I was like "well if they're building Wonderland for the show, then they might have assets to pull from for a future game to save development time" but there's a lot of difference...
  4. Chaser

I've given up on a Re:Union. While we still don't know what the fourth mysterious team Nomura spoke about in 2020 is doing, him having to decide between Verum Rex and KH4 tells me that resources for a console remake of X might be out of the picture. Creating environments for TV is different for...
  5. Chaser

KH has been in some Disney mobile titles, namely Emoji Blitz and Tsum Tsum (and weirdly, Deadpool weilds Keyblades in Marvel Heroes but they don't look like Keyblades.) Speedstorm and Dreamlight Valley are at least on consoles as well so the chances of a Keyblade in DV or maybe a costume for...
  6. Chaser

It'll be out in early access for 3 days by the time this panel happens 👀
  7. Chaser

I don't think Black Panther, and by extension EA's Iron Man game, will be there. Didn't they only just rent an office for developers to work on Black Panther? The ensemble game has my interest since it's from Amy Hennig's studio. I enjoyed her Uncharted games (what they did to Uncharted 4 after...
  8. Chaser

I also would say being at D23 isn't a thing Nomura wouldn't have much of a say in. The client trumps all and if Disney wants something there, Disney will get it.
  9. Chaser

It's a week before KH1's North American anniversary, Toy Story's reveal had the biggest crowd reaction at their Level Up Showcase which surprised them last time, it'll have been 6 months since KH4's reveal. Please Disney, give me something to hope for, something to dream for, something to...
  10. Chaser

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event recap video released!

After a 4 month wait I thought that the video would be longer than 12 minutes but I do appreciate getting to see and hear reactions to Missing Link and KH4's reveal. It was cool being in the audience at the orchestra when KH3's date was announced but being there in person when the next main...
  11. Chaser

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

I was fully expecting them to let us know like an hour before ahaha. A couple of weeks in advance is much appreciated. Looks like we’re going to get some additional context to some BBS scenes as well
  12. Chaser

Apologies for the double post but Dark Road is out August 26th 2022.
  13. Chaser

Obsessed that their August update did not feature any news made in August or any content releasing in August.
  14. Chaser

KH references and cameos in other media?

Watching episode 4 of the HBO show The Rehearsal and there's a Keyblade in an actor's apartment that Nathan Fielder moves in to. Was a pleasant surprise in the middle of this absolutely batshit insane show.
  15. Chaser

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

In late 2014, about a year and a half after KH3 was announced, Square Enix decided to move development from Luminous Engine to Unreal Engine 4. Porting the assets and materials from one engine to another took a minimum of three months (they announced it they were doing it in October 2014 and...
  16. Chaser

Final Fantasy IX: The Animated Series (?)

https://www.animationmagazine.net/licensing/licensing-expo-exclusive-cyber-group-studios-outlines-key-lm-activities-in-2022/?no_cache=1653248590&fbclid=IwAR2aczd_VTRa84egwdVSAXXwMH9emSZHaTYPq2i3h4LPTc8ZW_pYhUSvk38
  17. Chaser

KH4 probable worlds

UX did almost everything wrong but having a video game world be tied into a data simulation of an original world that's become corrupted was a smart idea, just unfortunately bogged down by what should have been an original story instead slowed down by repeating the entirety of WIR's story.
  18. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

19. Chaser

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

He read my posts lol. In early 2019 I hated Yozora and the Versus XIII stuff Nomura was trying to turn KH into. Even during Re Mind I was yelling at the tv to hyuck off with what was being shown. I’ve mellowed and come around on Yozora and whatnot but I do not want a whole game of that.