• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

358/2 days playable characters

I never mentioned it was a bestselling novel either. Relax.
  2. G

Complex Simplicity. Every small detail counts. Ranging from the title to the game's author anything and everything can have effect on a storyline.
  3. G

Re: 358 stars Well actually "over" in a word equation is usually direction to "divide" so if you will allow another calculation. 3+5+8 = 16/2 = 8 8 members of the Organization left over from the CoM Incident Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Xion. This is purely hyphotical...
  4. G

Re: 358 stars How so? Is the mathematics incorrect?
  5. G

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

The thing that ruined this game for me was Sora's continual annoyance. Not in total just...take the subject of Roxas. They enter Alternitive Twilight Town. Sora then says "This must be Roxas' Twilight Town" all the while longer Sora has no clue who in the world "Roxas" is. He keeps acting like...
  6. G

Re: 358 stars Also [if you haven't noticed this yet] Take it another way. 3+5+8 = 16 - 2 = 14 there are 14 members in the Organization XIII 358/2 days. Half pointing to Roxas becoming Sora in the afternoon. But I guess that's obvious.
  7. G

Good Evening

My name is not require for I bare none just a simple...title if you will. My title is Genixma. Pleasure to meet your being, if you will, I wish to be your friend or rather wish to be your ally if need be. If not then I will just make myself known for now.