• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

Several Western Square Enix Studios Acquired by Embracer Group

Nothing wrong with healthy competition. There is always the possibility that Sony realized they didn't want to compete anymore in that space/genre. Probably to shift organizational goals and explore different ventures. I didn't really get much of Square Enix's side when reading Embracer's PR...
  2. Recon

Film ► Lightyear - June 17th 2022

So, like, did anyone watch this movie? I'm waiting for it to come Disney+. Shame it was banned in multiple countries. The world needs to wake up.
  3. Recon

Kingdom Hearts- Terra's Linger Will Armor - 3d print build

Wow, the level of detail is impressive. Also, really clean looking. I don't really see any faults. It reminds me of one of those "company funded professionally made" cosplays. Good job, Shadow!
  4. Recon

Favorite keyblade glider among the Wayfinder trio?

So you're the one dude who voted for Aqua so far? lol Terra > Ventus > Aqua. Terra's just looks cool and I like the transformation. Ventus' is cool, but a little unoriginal and casual. Aqua's is...just yeah, an interesting concept to say the least.
  5. Recon

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

For real. Part of me says it's too late however with KHIV shifting gears and focusing on different Disney IPs. If we can get cameos/the gang back like we did in Re:Mind then I'm fine with that. Again, will probably be as DLC if it does happen.
  6. Recon

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

Has anyone tried the Cloud versions? If so, how do they hold up? I'm curious lol
  7. Recon

Naoki Yoshida on FFXVI: "Kingdom Hearts team has been especially helpful"

More internal help to make ensure fluid/fun combat is welcomed. I hope they are going to showcase soon.
  8. Recon

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

Finally watched Madness into the Multiverse. Idk guys, I thought the movie was pretty mid. Plot and story were mediocre. Some of the CGI was off. I thought the first one was much better.
  9. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

Here's hoping they touch up on this scene. Top 5 of all time
  10. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

Crisis Core Reunion and Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth? All hype thrusters are at maximum level!
  11. Recon

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

Agreed. I already miss it. These 6 episode seasons suck. Like, wtf is this crap? Give us 10-12 episode seasons pls
  12. Recon

Film ► Lightyear - June 17th 2022

The Lightyear movie’s rendition of Starman is so good. I neeeeed that official release. The one by Geek Music is pretty good:
  13. Recon

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Afaik, it should be automatic. however, from what I recall, a few things got messed up with the migration from the old forum platform (vBulletin) to new the forum platform (XenoForo) (ex: I can't even "like" posts), so this might be an after effect? but 1,000 posts = bronze, 3,000 posts =...
  14. Recon

General feeling towards the game for now?

I feel like what they showed was very early development, almost too early. I'll give SE the benefit of the doubt to make the worlds/models much better.
  15. Recon

KH4 Development Timeline

September 23, 2023 + 6 month delay = Spring 2024
  16. Recon

Does Sora have pointy/elvish ears?

Sora has human, attached ear lobes.
  17. Recon

Square Enix Characters in KH4

Square Enix wasted such a good opportunity in KH3 by not adding Lightning to Olympus. At this point, just give me Noctis. Seems fitting given the circumstances
  18. Recon

Cloud and Sephiroth

Cloud and Sephiroth might be good product placement if FF7R pt. 2 comes out around the same time Although, I wouldn’t mind someone new
  19. Recon

Will KH4 be the last part of the series ?

Finally, someone who remembers the Black Box…we need answers