• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 all just a dream? *COM spoilers*

At the end Sora's story in COM, he goes into the "pod" so he can sleep while Namine connects the chains of Sora's memory back together. What I was thinking was, what if the KH2 is the dream that Sora is having while Namine puts back the links of Soras memory? It would explain a little why...
  2. A

Best RPG's?

I was looking for a new RPG for the summer, but there are so many I don't know what to choose. What are some of the best RPG's you've played that you would recomend other then FF and KH?
  3. A

KH/COM trading cards?

4. A

KH: Clue

I just had the idea, so don't post if its crappy. Plot: People from KH are staying in a big old creapy house for one week. At the end of the week they will all go to a party celebrating the release of KH2. Everyone is edggy when they get into the house for reasons of their own. After they have...
  5. A

Will the site ever go back?

Do you think the site will ever return to normal, plz explain why you think yes or no. I personaly think no, even though most of the people don't like the new look, the admids/mods are way to stuborn to change the look unless more then half of us leave the fourms for good, then they may...