• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Just Dari

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

Whether you post or not, I know I ain't trippin either way. /zing
  2. Just Dari

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

I hate doing this to you Deimos, but I hope my Komaeda post gets my point across. While I respect your character's overwhelming sense of compassion, that was a hard Empathy-check and "who's side are you on" for him. I hope you can deal with it accordingly, because i'll be damned if YOU get...
  3. Just Dari

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

The look of disgust across The Harbinger's face was rife with vigor. As he swiped the air cutting the heartless into a black mist, their insides shattering into a bright light, purified. Serendipity was at his command as he gripped it tightly in his left hand, and held the revolver in his...
  4. Just Dari

First off, well done. You may want to just do a follow up with Lumi with the amount of powerplay in this post just to check your boxes if she's ok with it. She may not be active, but she does in fact read the thread and each post. Small things like dialogue and minor actions is fine, but...
  5. Just Dari

Sent you a PM with the details about the dark-wielders as far as abilities, if you have any...

Sent you a PM with the details about the dark-wielders as far as abilities, if you have any questions regarding anything in particular feel free to ask away in the PM!
  6. Just Dari

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Eth had to admit, getting flailed around in that current state wasn't so bad. The density of the blade didn't seem to be much of an issue for Try, as expected. There were a few things he needed to state, she was not the one to test the patience of and it clearly showed. At the end of it...
  7. Just Dari

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/here-is-practical-explanation-about-next-life-purpose-of-human-life-philosophical-religious-facts-theories-etc.234072/ found this in the creative writing section, i'll let you guys confirm if its a bot post or not.
  8. Just Dari

Fanfiction ► Memories are [NOT] Resolute

Memory Fragment: Eidolan [Yamato, Jay/Jaz] Location: Arcadia; Capital City Street Time: 3PM "I'd say coming here was a big waste of time. Nagi was reluctant to agree and well...here I am with...them..." Yamato buried his hands into his pockets walking slovenly at space from Jay. "You...
  9. Just Dari

Memory Fragment: Extremist v. Twilighter [Master of Masters, Shiki, Komaeda] Location: The Dorms; Outer Fields Time: 9AM ~~ The Master gave a soft yawn and stretched his arms as he walked to the edge of the hill. Holding what appeared to be a dandelion in his midst. Probably two of his...
  10. Just Dari

Memory Fragment: 40.4 [Iontis, Midna, Try, Reforge, Master of Masters, Eth] Location: The Dorms; Training Field #3 Time: 3PM "Lets try this again." the Master decided to wait a while before attempting this team work exercise. If they remembered, Try effectively destroyed the ball and...
  11. Just Dari

Happy Belated Birthday Lumi!

Happy Belated Birthday Lumi!
  12. Just Dari

Memory Fragment: Ghost Theater 2 [Shiki, Saebyeolbe, Try, Lucrecia, Eth] Location: The Dorms; Amphitheater Time: 6PM There was a pout under the helmet that no one could see. The least musically inclined of them, Try wasn't exactly thrilled to be in attendance for practice. The cross of her...
  13. Just Dari

Managed to put up a post as well.
  14. Just Dari

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

Rhys knew one thing, if anything. Kam really wasn't about to do even more work than she needed to. It was strange that there was another player that was unaccounted for, A Game Master was just that, not a babysitter. There was a bit of a smirk that acknowledged this fact, opening her eyes to...
  15. Just Dari

I'm pretty sure I did announce I would be doing a follow up post and got lost in translation writing for two of my other slow-rolling threads. I don't have anything else super-priority atm, and I will put up a follow up shortly. I can't justify moving my two reapers without giving everyone...
  16. Just Dari

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

There they were, looming in the space that existed at the very end of time. The Master was standing, arms folded behind his back and pacing around the table at this point, hooded to be certain. Thoughts about this plan they were discussing, nothing more than guesswork and conjecture. Who the...
  17. Just Dari

Memory Fragment: Unexpected Casualties [Eth, Lucrecia, Iontis] Location: Traverse Town; Clock District Time: 10PM ---------------- "Reason we're out here? Execution. We got reports of another abnormal heartless, similar to the one Try's group encountered twice now." Iontis folded his arms...
  18. Just Dari

I've found Saebyeolbe friend. [MEDIA]

I've found Saebyeolbe friend.
  19. Just Dari

I have some closing thoughts to lay out on here about the sixth chapter starting. Look everyone thats still participating and/or reading. 2020 sucked. 2021 was not much better. I continue to contribute and keep this story going until it's conclusion because really it's one of my brainchild's...
  20. Just Dari

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Chapter 6 Another Time Another Worldline 1 week ago... The Dorms: Outside Fields To say that they were in pretty rough shape was an understatement. Eth was still a bit wobbly from the amount of power he'd output in order to effectively purify both of those hybrids. It was good that he...